
The grandkids decorated a delicious cake for Grandma Stewie! They enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to her too! We had such a fun trip and will enjoy these memories forever!

Lucy and Sadie keeping themselves entertained in the airport! We had races and obstacle courses in between plenty of trips to the bathroom!
Here are my girls on the airplane! They both slept so nicely on the way home! YEAH! What a way to end the trip!






4 comments:
What a GREAT birthday gift, a home made cake with tons of sprinkles! Way to spoil your Grandma!
All of your pics are so cute! I have loved seeing all about your vacation. Can't wait to see Halloween pics!
How cute! I love how your girls just make themselves at home at the airport! Lucy looks so big too, SAD! Love all the pictures.
I can't believe how much Allie STILL talks about that cake. "Gramma's chocolate birthday cake with lots of sprinkles." I'm surprised it tasted good after ALL those sprinkles. Ü
Post a Comment