Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Partay!

First of all, I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted and I am sorry. Sadie and Lucy were playing on my computer and totally messed it up! So it is just so frustrating to try to get anything done on it! I am being patient tonight though!

We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday! We had a nice dinner and listened to some stories/fun facts. Then watched the primary kids sing and act out the nativity. It was cute. There was quite a bit of sitting for this age of kids so our girls were getting a little stir crazy. They were playing under the table for a while but that got old. We were sitting right in front by the risers for the nativity so Sadie and Lucy as well as Evka and Averee started a fun trend of running around and jumping up and down on the risers! Lucy did manage to knock over the "stable" in the process! All in the name of fun I guess! By the end of the night I would say a good majority of the nursery and Jr Primary were running around on the risers as well! Oops!
Lucy and Averee - they both kept lifting up their shirts and dancing! At church!?!
A "Texas" Santa!
Lucy in the "manger" and Averee climbing in with baby Jesus.
If our kids weren't crazy enough, as we were cleaning things up they were jumping off the table!
Lucy had to join in! Thanks Lyndsee!

It was a fun night!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

That looks like a fun time! Your girls are so cute! I can't believe they were jumping off the table...that looks a little scary...did they hurt themselves?? I like Lucy in the manger! fun times!

Cyndi said...

Oh and what is with that Texas Santa...that is too funny. Silly Texans!

Tricia said...

What a fun night! Ours is on Saturday and I'm sure our Santa won't be as hot as your Santa! That is the funniest Santa I have ever seen! Did he have white boots on too? I love the picture of Lucy holding on the chair. She is too cute. Looks like the girls had a fun time!!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I was waiting for you to put up thoese pictures. They are all so cute. Great action shot of Evka and Sadie jumping they are cRAzY!!! We had alot of fun playing with you all!!!

Rachel said...

Such silly girls! I love them climbing in the manger! Hilarious!