Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Picture


This was taken at our ward Christmas Party. I brought my background and risers and they had the tree there and then they took a family picture. You hardly ever get a photo of everyone so it was nice. So I touched it up a tad and I thought I would share. PS - I just finished my Christmas Cards...so everyone check their mail for it! I will be mailing them tomorrow! I am SO glad to be done with them! Now I can clean my house. If I am working on a project like this over the weekend, our house gets thrashed by the end of the weekend! UGH!

4 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Very cute! Who was that amazing photographer at church??? "HE" did a great job! heehee

Colleen said...

How cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

David Stewart said...

Very cute! That was a good idea to have a picture service at the party.

Julianne said...

Cute picture! Looks like your hair is getting really long (or is it just the way the pic is?). I know what it's like to be working on a project. :) I've been trying to finish 2 calendars for our moms and I still need to put together our Christmas cards. The house needs help desperately (I have until Monday to get everything done before my inlaws come--AAAHHH!)