Friday, December 21, 2007

Sadie's Pre-School Program


Yesterday was Sadie's little Christmas program. Okay, so I have to say that I was so annoyed with myself because as I dropped Sadie off, all the little girls were in these floofy Christmas dresses and Sadie was in a blue shirt and khaki corduroys! I don't think it would have bothered me as much if normally I wouldn't be the one having her dressed to the T. I guess since I went to her little Thanksgiving feast, which was not as fancy, I just assumed it would be more of the same. Oh well, I am over it! Anyway, each age group came up at seperate times and sang a couple little Christmas songs. One of Sadie's was Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star. They had little hand motions and everything! It was so cute and Sadie did so good with the singing and the motions. One part made me laugh because they had to raise their hands and she raised her one hand and held her shirt down (so her stomach wouldn't show - which is really important to her right now) with the other! Funny girl! It was so fun to watch! They all did a great job!
Here's Mommy and Lucy and Daddy and Lucy while we were waiting.

Need I say that Sadie is the one in the front with the BLUE shirt!


She also had to wear her "cow boots!"
After the program, they got to leave early so we (Lyndsee and I) took the girls to Chuck E Cheese! We used to always go to Chuck E Cheese on the last day of school when I was growing up! We LOVED it. So this was the last day of school till after Christmas! They had a fun time! Sadie would NOT cooperate for pictures! She would look for 1 second and then turn! So I got a million of the back of her head! Oh, I guess I need to say that yes we are at Chuck E Cheese and not Burger King. We always go to Burger King after Dance on Wednesday and this got left in the car so Sadie had to wear it!
Evka looking through the bubble!
Do you think Lucy LOVES her Big Sister!?! So cute!I think we are ready to go. Lucy started being grouchy and hitting Sadie, and then me so I made her sit on the bench at the table. She was just sitting there like this so I had to take a picture...she looked so cute!

6 comments:

Julianne said...

What a fun day. :) I have to laugh at several of the pictures. The blue shirt is too cute. I know how you feel, but I would have at least dressed her in red or green or something! (just kidding) Ha! Ha!

I love the one of Sadie pouting. Carli does the same thing and it's just too cute when they are so little!

Jodi said...

Don't worry about the blue shirt. You have plenty of time to make up for it. Start planning Sadie's Valentine outfit right now...

Lyndsee Bates said...

We had a great time! I didn't see the whole holding her shirt down that is funny! Thanks for sharing the day with us it always makes our days better!!!

Amy G said...

I think the blue shirt makes her standout above the rest! She was the blue sky behind the star. I am always holding my shirt down - but it's for a totally different reason...ugh. lol

Tricia said...

It doesn't look like Saide was the only one not dressed in red, the little boy looks like he just came from Hawaii in shorts and a Hawaiian! Too cute. Funny you were in red and Lucy was in red that day! I love that they are getting so big to have a program but then it's sad too because they are getting too big!!

Cyndi said...

How fun. Sadie is so silly about her tummy...that makes me laugh. Lucy is starting to look more like Sadie I think (in the grumpy picture is where I see it).