We had such a fun Father's Day yesterday! The girls were so excited about it! When I talked to them about what we should do for Daddy, Sadie said she wanted to make Daddy some flowers! Thank goodness Tricia just made the cutest ones for Shane's teacher, so I asked her how she did it and just made them a little more manly. The girls had lots of fun helping me make them! And they even turned out cute! Then we also picked out tons of candy for a candy gram for Daddy. They LOVED picking out all the candy and couldn't help picking some out for themselves. I had to get a little extra creative with some of the picks! It was tough, but it worked! We are so glad we have such a great Daddy! We love you so much and love all the fun times you bring to our lives!Sadie did so good singing to Daddy at church! They sang "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" and "Love is Spoken Here." It was really cute! After the sacrament Sadie wanted more bread and I told her we only get one. And she said, "Did Jesus run out of bread?" It was too funny! Silly girl! After church we ALL got to take a nap! It was so nice! Then me and the girls got up and BBQ'd some yummy steaks! I must say they were delicious! Then we played outside and then danced around inside! It was a great Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's out there!





9 comments:
What a wonderful father's day...so much fun! That is sweet that they wanted to make him flowers...they turned out GREAT! Love you all-cyndi
I love that cute flower arrangement you made. I think I'll make one for kitchen table. Is there a special pattern you used, cutouts, etc.? Please share...
Those turned out so cute! I love the fun colors. I love Jodi's idea of making some for the kitchen table, I think I'll do that too. Glad you guys had such a fun day.
That is so cute! I am always impressed with your creativity! Happy Fathers Day Chris!
What a cool flower arrangement! And with the jelly beans to boot...colorful. Sounds like you guys had such a FUN day together. You are creating many great memories for you all. Wish we were closer, so we could 'share the simple things'. We always think of you tough......remember that!
Hi Lanae! Those flowers are adorable. It is fun to be able to check in from time to time on your life. It looks like you are super happy. Now that I am an official blogger I will check back again soon.
Tiffany McBride
You are the BEST, Lanae! What a blessing it is that Chris has you and the girls (I can say that because I'm his sister!)!!! It sounds like it was the best Father's Day ever! We love you all!
You'e so cute! I love the flowers! Don't kids say the funniest things at church? we love the snack-rament!
I love the flowers and agree with jodi, you or tricia need to share how to make them. Looks like your family had a great fathers day.
Post a Comment