I will be MIA for the next little bit because this week I have been and still am doing the dance pictures at the
wonderful MA Dance Project (
www.madanceproject.com )! I have been anxiously waiting for this week and am very happy with how well it is going. We are doing it different from last year and it is working out great! Last year we did ALL the pictures on a Saturday and Sunday. This year we are just doing it during the week when they normally have their dance class. It's not so crazy hectic! Plus I am getting more orders because everyone shows up! Anyway, Lucy took her pictures yesterday and she was SO excited about it! As we were driving there she kept saying "MY dance pictures!" She has seen Sadie's and was excited to get hers and get to wear her costume! But when she came in for pictures, this is what I got to work with!
They are always so much more difficult when they are your own! But I am not disappointed at all! I love pictures because they catch the moment. And this definitely caught that moment. Then she calmed down a bit and just has the cutest
pouty face! So I LOVE them!



Then after they were done and ready to go run through their dance, she was totally stopped crying! Silly girl! Sadie's pictures are today...hopefully she will enjoy it a little more!
9 comments:
How fun. nice that you figured out a better system for this year. EXCITING times.
Very cute. I can't wait to see them all! You are amazing Lanae, and I'm glad it is paying off this year ;)
I don't think you could take a bad picture of her! I love them!
Glad that the dance studio is willing to do it this way...it seems MUCH more logical.
As for you...your skills get better ALL THE TIME. Great work. LOVE those pictures of Lucy. She's a doll. (I'm seeing a little bit of Trevor in her pouty face ones.) Good luck the rest of this week, and get some rest!
Can I kiss her?? She is so stink' cute! These pictures make me miss her so bad because what I have ONLY see her a FEW times in her life! She needs to stop growing. Love the dance outfit. I wish I could see her doing her dance moves!
Too cute!
Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! I love those pictures- because, like you said, they capture the moment! She is so so cute! How fun that you are the photographer! I'm going to come visit your studio some day and have you do our family pics:).. if you don't mind,that is:)
I have been thinking of you all week and the studio pictures....knowing you were VERY BUSY! Lanae, these pictures are so sweet of Lucy. She is a doll....I wish I could HUG her right now! Seeing these pictures makes me wish EVEN MORE, that I could be there for their recital next week. It breaks my heart....maybe next year. Hey, only 4 more years till I can RETIRE! And then, watch out...I can come anytime I want! I can't wait until then. I miss you and Chris and Sadie and Lucy so much!
xoxoxoxo for all of you!
PS Get enough sleep during these busy times, so you don't crash. 143
Such cute pictures even with her being upset and crying!
Post a Comment