Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Lucy

Lucy has always been such a little sweetheart! She is so loving, happy and perfectly sweet! Ever since she has been tiny, she would just come up and give you loves and then go back to whatever she was doing. It just makes you feel so loved and so special! For such a little girl, she has an amazing talent to make you feel that way! Lately she loves to compliment people and I think it is the cutest! I will go get her in the morning and she'll say, "Cute earrings!" or "Cute shirt" or "Cute hair." I LOVE it and it REALLY DOES make me feel good! The other day Chris was holding her and she is looking at him and she says,

"Cute nose Daddy!"
"Thanks!"
"Cute eyes Daddy!"
"Thanks!"
"Cute FACE Daddy!"
"Awww! Thanks!"
It was so adorable! I hear her quite often complimenting her little friends or whomever we are coming into contact with. It is so sweet! We love our CUTE Lucy and we hope we can always help HER to feel LOVED and SPECIAL because she DEFINITELY IS!!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

That is so SWEET...or should I say CUTE?!?!?! Lucy is adorable. That is so fun that she compliments everyone...what a nice girl! I miss you all!!! Love you!

Master Fatty said...

I am always amazed at how very smart and talented 2 year olds can be. Who would have thought a 2 year old would be so good at giving compliments. Your little Lucy is definitely a sweet one.

Kirsten said...

Such sweetness, but how could she be any different with such wonderful parents and a terrific big sister? You guys are the best!

Tricia said...

Wow, a new post I almost fell out of my chair! I miss Lucy so bad! She is the sweetest little girl I know! I can't believe she compliments so much! What a cutie!!

Tara said...

What a doll. Hearing sweet stories like this makes me miss your girls even more.
Thanks for sharing stuff like this though...I love reading little things they both do...just little things throughout the day, because that's what we miss out on, so it's fun to atleast read about it.

Heather Guymon said...

That is so freaking adorable Lanae. Lucy is such a doll!