Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Here we are at our fun little parade! The girls have been so excited about the parade and could not stop talking about it! As we were driving there Lucy just kept saying "Parade! Parade!" over and over! They had so much fun! They loved seeing all the doggies in the parade too! We are now off to the pool and then later a BBQ and fireworks! We hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like they had fun decorating their bikes too! What darling little girls. Wish we could celebrate with you guys and be in a parade too. Have fun.

Cyndi said...

That is so cute but WAIT a MINUTE...is Sadie's armpits showing? WOW I have not seen her in a tank top in years. Looks like a fun parade...they are so cute. Have a fun day!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Loooks like you guys had fun. We missed seeing you guys!

stevet said...

cute pics... their bikes look so cool...we didn't see you guys there... did you stick around for sno-cones?

laurdacooj said...

ok- I know I always say this but its because it's so true, your girls are so so so cute! I love them from afar:) Glad you guys had a fun fourth!

Susanne said...

Hi again! I've been meaning to write you ever since you left that comment on my blog. I would love any photography advice you could give me!!! My dream job is to have my own photography business (although I know I have A LOT that I need to learn first). My e-mail address is:
nateandsan(at)ashbys.net