
Yeah, I delivered all the pictures to the studio last week! It was such a relief! I still have a few odds and ends, but for the most part...I am done! I can start being a better Mom and Wife! We have had so many meals out lately! YUCK! And my house is so disorganized! It feels nice to have time to pay more attention to those kinds of things. I really only work at nights after the girls are in bed because I just stress myself and the girls out when I try to get things done during the day. They are still too hands on for me to really get anything done. I realized I never posted Sadie's picture! It is hilarious to me! Her totally cheesy smile and the way her head is tilted! I love it!





5 comments:
Ha ha what a cute little cheese ball she is!
She looks so grown up. The drama is showing through. What a cutie!
Love it! She looks darling. Great work.
HOORAY that you are done editting! Sadie looks SO CUTE! I LOVE that picture....I want it up in my house!
congrats on finishing! and... she is so funny/ cute! I love htis picture!
Post a Comment