We just got back from a 2 and a half week vacation to the cabins in Driggs Idaho! We had a BLAST! The kids just ran free and explored all day long! They loved it! We are so lucky to be able to have a beautiful place to go visit whenever we need to get away! It really is a little piece of heaven! I LOVE all the aspen trees around the cabins and watching the leaves dance in the wind. I also LOVE the storms! They are the best!!! We got to spend so much time with Chris' family and it was great! I took these pictures right as a storm was rolling in! It was great! These wheat fields are just out in front of the cabins! I wish they weren't green still, but I was excited to take pictures anyway.


I have a lot more pictures but I will post them later. Chris and I are leaving on a cruise to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel on Sunday so life is crazy right about now! Stay tuned...





7 comments:
Oh I just love them. I love the green of the wheat even though I know what you mean about the brown. Great job, I love how sweet the girls look together. Enjoy your NEXT trip!
I think those pictures are perfect. (Brown or green, the simplicity of them is priceless!)
So I guess Chris is getting the vacation time that he was dreaming about months ago when coloring with the girls...going to the cabin with the family AND going on a cruise with just you...sounds perfect!
Enjoy!
Those are GOGEOUS! Have fun on your cruise. I am so jealous! :-)
OH MY GOSH those are B-E-A-UTIFUL! They are so perfect...you should enter them into a photo contest. I can't get over how wonderful those pictures are. Your girls are so cute...little models *Ü* It looks like adds for kids clothes or something. I can't wait to hear more about all you fun vacations. Have fun in Jamaica
What sweetness I see in those beautiful pictures....I love the one of Sadie kissing Lucy on the cheek! And I agree with Cyndi, they look like ads to sell cute clothes: mini models. Love seeing you guys last weekend! Can't believe you took time to do a post: amazing, thanks. And have a BLAST in Jamaica and Grand Caymans...it is beautiful there! We love you!
hi lenae!
Don't know if you remember me or not but I found you from taras blog. You grew up to be an amazing photographer! I really love your kids photography! Hope all is well :)
Chelsea (ramsey)
You are an amazing photographer. Isn't Idaho one of the most beautiful places ever? I would love to have property in Driggs. I worked up there while I was in college at an outdoor learning center. It was an incredible job and I loved living down and the foot of the Tetons!! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment