Grandma was so excited to go to Sadie's Primary Activity. She loves to be a part of those everyday moments, seeing the
grand kids in their surroundings. Sadie wanted all of us to go and be with her. So we made it a fun event! Even though Lucy won't start Primary until next year since her birthday is in January, she was loving everything about the activity! It was a very cute construction/strength themed activity. (Good Job Sheila!)

After the activity, we went to the movies. Lately, nothing we see compares to the movie Bolt. Ever since we saw that, they are always requesting to go see Bolt during the other movies. We had fun and enjoyed the movie and popcorn. The girls love getting the kid boxes! And it was the first time since Lucy has been potty trained that I didn't have to take a million potty breaks. They only had to "go" once and Grandma took them but Lucy was mad that I wasn't taking her and she wouldn't even go. So it really was just a reason for her to get up and walk around. She is silly. She loves to touch the
lights going down the stairs in the isle! Silly girl! As you can tell by these crazy girls, we had a fun time! Oh, and before the movie we have been going to this pizza place by the theaters that we just discovered, and it is so delicious! All you Snow College people, they have "bread sticks" just like FAT STICKS!!!! We were in heaven.


Also while Grandma was here, we got to take care of my friend Sheila's dogs while they were out of town and they have 6 week old chihuahua puppies! They are SO cute! The girls LOVED going over there to feed the puppies! They were such big helpers! They could not stop talking about the puppies all day and asking a million times when we were going to see the puppies! The girls would help feed and entertain the puppies while I was cleaning up the little poops and pees. The puppies LOVED all the attention from them!

Sadie was so sweet and nurturing with them! She would hold them and softly bounce them like a mother would bounce her baby. It was so cute and so sweet! This little girl puppy already went to her new home right when Sheila got back! She is gorgeous! She is the lightest colored one and has bright blue eyes! Seriously, gorgeous!

Look how cute! The puppy is totally licking Sadie's cheek!! They are SO cute!

At
first Lucy would just sit on the ground and let the puppies come to her. They would crawl all over her and lick her! She would always talk about how the puppies liked her ears! Then after the first few times of going over there, she realized she could pick them up! This became her mission! She would pick one up and bring it over to the other side of the kitchen and set it down. Then move onto the next one; just transporting them all to different spots! Meanwhile, the puppies are running all over and not staying in any one spot for more than 30 seconds! She is so cute! She was in charge! And very good at bringing them over to eat if they were by the gate wanting to go back in with their mommy and daddy!

Here they all are climbing all over Lucy and of course Lucy is LOVING it!

Seriously, aren't they adorable!?! The one on the right is my personal favorite. She has a cute little brown nose and beautiful blue eyes. She is such a
cuddler and so sweet. When I would get there, all the puppies would be standing by the gate going crazy and she would just stay in the bed and look at me. After I set all the other ones on the other side of the gate to eat, I would go over to get her and she would just roll over and let me scratch her cute little belly! Then when I would pick her up she would give me tons of kisses! So cute! It was so fun to play with these precious puppies!
9 comments:
How fun! All of it. Puppies are too cute! And I didn't realize how cute chihuahua puppies could be. They are adorable.
Those are some dang cute puppies!
Those puppies are so cute. Looks like you guys had so much fun with Grandma! Ummm, FAT STICKS!!!! Ahhhh, go and get some for me today.
I have a bad habit of looking at the pics before reading the post. I saw those puppies and thought you were completely insane. I can hardly handle the one I've got!
Oh FAT STICKS!! I am in heaven just thinking about it!!
So fun. Those are cute puppies...and cute pictures of the girls with them. The cheese sticks so GOOD right now...I love Fat Sticks.
I wish I was still THERE! I LOVED every minute of my visit!!!! The puppies were adorable...and the girls so cute with them. Lanae you are such a true friend, making time to do that 3 times a day....you amaze me! I yearn for that week each day while I am at work. We had FUN! And, those FAT STICKS were divine! I would choose them over pizza (and I love pizza). Miss you guys! Give the girls a HUG
The Primary Activity was first-rate! I was so impressed with everything they did. Loved the tootsie roll 'bar bells'....singing time was so cute....introduction with the uniforms was creative and FUN! I totally enjoyed being there with the girls! Sadie, you are such a big girl now...and you have wonderful, wonderful teachers! Candy is "no ka oi", which is Hawaiian for "is the BEST!" I admire your kind and gentle teaching skills.
Hey, I noticed that you are out of triple digets with your baby countdown...horray! ☺
Post a Comment