
One of Lucy's loves is animals! She LOVES them! From real live ones, to little plastic figurines...she loves them! Whenever we go to someones house who has a dog or something, she constantly talks about the dog for days and wants to go back. Zoos and farms are her favorite! She has no fear. She carries little plastic animals around with her everywhere! I can't tell you how many plastic animals are in the bottom of my purse! So for her party this year we thought it would be perfect to have a Farm Party! Here are some pictures we took for the invite.



Family - I know I usually send out an invite for you to see, but I don't think I am going to get around to it this year. Sorry! But here is a picture so you can see. They are supposed to look like barn doors, then you open them to view the info.

We were SO excited to find a traveling petting zoo in our area! So we had a petting zoo and pony rides for her party! She was SO excited! When they animal trailer pulled up and they started unloading the animals she came running and squealing and said, "A duckie and a goat, and a pony, and a bunny come to MY house!?!" She couldn't believe it and was absolutely thrilled!!!

She could have stayed out with the animals FOREVER! Some of her friends went inside to play after a while, but not Lucy! She was in heaven!
She had to run over and get some Daddy loves in all her excitement!!
Of course our sweet babysitter Bekah came! She is the best! We absolutely love her! And her Mom saved the day! Just as she was dropping Bekah off, Chris came over to me and realized neither of us had ever picked up the cake! HeLLO!!! We were blocked in the garage and couldn't leave so Bekah's Mom, Lorraine, went and got it for us!!! She is the sweetest! Seriously, last year we totally forgot to get Lucy a cake until the last minute and got something crappy. Next year Lucy, we will remember! :)
Look at this sweet face! I just adore her!
I just want to squeeze these girls! My, do I love them to much!
Seriously, I want this goat! How cool is that!?! He just sat there too!
We were lucky to have Grandma Christy and Grandpa Bob come for the fun! They had 2 day old chicks in that little bucket! Lucy loved them and got good at petting them with only 1 finger! I was surprised the chicks survived that many 3 year olds!
I didn't take many pictures of the surroundings so here you go!
She is so expressive when she opens presents. I love it! But she instantly wants to play with it. She is too funny. These elephants were and still are a HIT!!
We all had so much fun! She was thrilled with the animals and we were so glad to see her so happy! We love you to pieces LuLu! You mean the world to us and we can't imagine life without your sweet smile!





11 comments:
SO FUN! What a lucky little girl! We love Lucy too and her sweet little personality. Looks like it was an AMAZING party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!
I'm not commenting because I still can't get over I don't get an invite! What am I suppose to put on my fridge to brag about until your baby comes?
Oh my gosh. Seriously, that's the coolest birthday party I have ever seen! I hope to copy it some day!
Okay, Tricia...I will send YOU one!
Aww, I'm totally tearing up...she is just so cute...and I wish we were there to enjoy the festivities WITH her.
Lanae, looks like an awesome birthday party...the food looks delish!
Lulu...we love you all the way from California! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
That is the COOLEST party ever...Lauren's birthday is coming up and she would absolutely LOVE that! Can I get the info from you so I can check it out? Will you email it to me at halli@mathenys.net?
Thanks so much! Happy Birthday Lucy! So cute.
i love the pic with both of them and the goat. sisterly love just gets to me.
ps. how did our pics turn out? i'm dying to see them!
The party was SO much fun. Thanks again and again for inviting us. Lucy was such a cute birthday girl. She is definitely entertaining to say the least and I truly enjoy just taking all of her in...she makes me smile every time I am around her.
Thanks!! I love everything about the party! Lucy is such a fun loving little girl and I love seeing all that joy in her face! Looks like another successful party. I'm glad the cake was saved. Looks like a perfect day although it makes me sad we weren't there to celebrate with ya'll!
I love, love, LOVE those invitations! And the pictures you took of Lucy for the invites are gorgeous! You always throw the coolest parties for your girls!
W-O-W....A+ on the party! Love this post with all the pictures and the invitation....sooooo, cute!But if Tricia gets one, I want one!J/K, I can handle it...although I too LOVE to show them off to everyone at work! Lucy looks sooooo cute with her cowboy hat on! I LOVE the picture of her by the fence with her mouth wide open and the cowboy hat....that is so her! Just ADORABLE! I just want to hug her. I also LOVE the picture of the two girls together with that crazy wild haired goat! The girls both look beautiful! Glad G'ma Christy & G'pa Bob could be there....wish I could have turned around and come back for Lulu's B'day, after being there at the first of the month....bummer that I still am a 'working stiff'. Ventura College still owns me for 40 hours+ a week....one day I will join the world of retirees...can't wait! Anyway, Happy B'day Lulu! We LOVE you!
Post a Comment