So I have always been jealous of maternity photos of people. I hate that I haven't ever had them done. We tried to do some quick ones the night before Lucy was born but to no avail! So this time I told Chris he was going to have to take some real ones for me. He was stressed and nervous about it. I think naturally he has a good eye for photography. I am always impressed when he'll just snap some pictures of the girls. He always gets some great shots. But with this situation he was a little intimidated. I had set everything up, lights, metered etc. But I am just so particular with what I want. So I would tell him what angle and what to focus on, and he would take about 10 pictures and then I would make sure there was at least one good one. Sometimes it took a few tries, but after it is all said and done, I am so happy to have them and I think Chris did an amazing job! He never ceases to amaze me!

I did this shot of a friend a few years ago. I LOVE it and had to do it! Chris got me this book when we were very first dating! We were going to be apart for Christmas break and he had gotten a present for me to open each day we were apart! So SWEET! Some of the presents were cute and romantic and some were fun things relating to him, like a deck of cards since he grew up in Vegas. I loved it and was so excited to open a present every day. This book, by far was my favorite though! I love it and I love how HUGE it is. We now get to read it to our sweet little girls!


Chris was making fun of me when we did this one because I was "SO serious!" But I love it!

These little booties were knitted by Chris' Grandma Jean. I LOVE them and am so excited to be able to use them again!
YAY! I have cute maternity pictures!! Chris you are amazing and I love that you are always so willing to help out! You always put up with my crazy requests! :) But most of the time they are so worth it!
13 comments:
WOW!!! Chris did an AMAZING job! I think those look great Lanae! If I weren't so fat and un-pregnant looking I would want to get some done too but....that will never happen! LOL
You look so great for being SO pregnant!
BEAUTIFUL! Great JOB CHRIS!!!! I love them! I can't wait to take maternity pics!!!! They are so fun, and Lanae you look HOT! So fun to see your growing belly...can't wait to meet the cute girl inside that belly!
Oh yeah....that's my girl (and her girl). :) What beautiful pictures Chris took! He had a great subject to take them of. The settings for each picture is sooooo perfect! I tried to pick out my favorite one, and found I can't....they are all my favorites! How can you look that good, when you are so PG? See you in a few weeks for 'her arrival'! 143 to you all!
Beautiful pictures. And I must say I'm a little envious of how dang cute you are pregnant.
totally and completely beautiful! nice job, chris! lanae you look beautiful!
Those are GREAT pictures, Chris did a good job! I really like the one with "Baby" spelled out in the blocks, seems like it would make a great card.
Anyways I was really stopping by to tell you thanks for backing me up on your comment on Heather's blog, you were RIGHT on!
Also I love the picture you have in your header...
One more thing, it's kind of mis-leading to put "Shane & Heather" in your side bar, when I have my very own blog, and it is FAR more entertaining than Heathers...
There's NO way in hades his blog is more entertaining than MINE hahaha!
AWESOME pictures! Chris, VERY impressive!!!! I can't even begin to tell you all the thoughts swirling around in my head about these pictures. They are beautiful, priceless, perfect, and uh priceless! ☺
Oh yeah, and you look amazing Nae!
I love them, super cute!!! Great work Chris!!! Who knew you had it in you!!! LOVE IT!!!!
I am crying. They are perfect. You look so beautiful. I wish I was right there with you to follow our 8 week tradition. Maybe you need to hire Chris as your assistant. I guess I didn't need to come out to take pictures after all... I don't feel so guilty now. Love you.
I forgot to mention... I think I have that same shirt in blue!
Post a Comment