Angelica and I did our best at teaching the dances, which I thought we did pretty well. I won't say we are the BEST dancers, especially with my big old belly, but we taught them. :)
After the "fun" dances, we taught the girls about slow dancing and where to place your hands, for when they get to go to the youth dances. :) It was sweet. So they danced to "Butterfly Kisses" which I love because my Dad played that for my sisters and I on the day we got married! (Tears!)
Here is Lucy and Daddy dancing to Butterfly Kisses! (Sadie was off playing with the suitcase full of stuff she brought to entertain herself with in case she got bored, plus I think she was upset about not getting to do the chicken dance again). Chris came to the dance straight from work (on a casual Friday) so he wasn't dressed up; but I think he looks hot of course! :)
So cute! Both our girls LOVE to dance!!! I love to watch them dance around the living room! They are so cute and so serious about it! I love how hard they concentrate on each move they create! I love when they show me a move and then another and another and they are all practically the same! But boy am I proud of EACH one!! I love their creativity!
So cute! Both our girls LOVE to dance!!! I love to watch them dance around the living room! They are so cute and so serious about it! I love how hard they concentrate on each move they create! I love when they show me a move and then another and another and they are all practically the same! But boy am I proud of EACH one!! I love their creativity!I set up my stuff to take pictures of the girls with their Dads which we will then use for a Father's Day gift...I know, planning ahead! :) So proud! So I had to test out my settings and here are my cute testers!


This was at the end, I realized I wanted to get some of BOTH the girls with Chris, but Lucy did not want to cooperate and Sadie was being a SPAZZ!!! Seriously, they are such fun girls! I love to look at pictures like this that aren't perfect, because that is how life is! THAT is why I love them so much because they are their own person and I love every bit of it!

Gotta LOVE this picture! How silly is Sadie!?! She totally makes me laugh!

That was our girls first experience with a Daddy Daughter Dance! We all had a great time and I was glad to have it over by the end of the night! It had been a LONG day! I was bummed too because I made in-door s'mores and I didn't even get one!!! Luckily I had a little end piece as I was cutting them up and putting them on a plate. But boy was I craving one when I got home that night...and still am for that matter! :)





2 comments:
Wish I was there because I would make you an entire batch of Indoor Smores! That looks like so much fun. Your girls are so lucky to have such a fun leader! :) I love the picture of Chris and Lucy dancing that is so sweet!
The Cha Cha Slide... you guys rocked and have major dance skills :) Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!
Post a Comment