
Life has been busy and sadly, blogging has taken a back seat. But not for long! :) Before we left for our trip this summer Daphne turned 3 months old. Then we were gone for most of her 3 month life. :) We returned the day before she turned 4 months. At least I took a picture of her at 3 months before we left!
She is such a doll! So sweet and such a good baby. It always takes a little while for our babies to adjust but she has been such a good baby. She is getting on a good sleeping schedule and does well in the night. She is definitely the third child and the poor girl gets lugged around everywhere! She gets woken up from naps WAY too often and spends a lot of time in her carrier! But she does have 4 people in her family who absolutely adore her and give her LOTS of attention! Daphne loves her blankets and loves to cuddle them up to her face! It is so cute and so sweet! She loves to be swaddled and knows its time to have a good sleep when she actually gets swaddled and laid down!
Daphne is a dream! She has the best chunky-monkey thighs and the most kissable cheeks! She loves to hold her hands together in front of her chest and suck away at her binky so intensely! She did absolutely amazing on our trip and on the airplane rides. She gets lots of attention from on-lookers. She went on so many adventures on our trip and was such a great baby! There were many ALL DAY events that she quietly attended! She did so well and made it easier for Mommy to handle 3 little kids for so long without Daddy to help. She really enjoyed LOTS of time with Grandpa Stewie. They loved to cuddle! She even got upset when I came to get her from Grandpa!She is starting to reach for and hold onto toys. Which is always so cute. She will stare at her hands just trying to figure them out! Her sleeping patterns got a little messed up while on our trip. I don't know if it was the fact that she was a little sick or being in a different place or needing solids. Or possibly all of the above! But we got them back to normal after about a week of being home.
She is growing up so fast! I just want to pause time so I can enjoy her a little more at this stage. I just love it! She is absolutely cuddly and I ADORE that! She is a little snuggle bug and loves to be held but is content when she is not. She is just so precious and sweet! We love her so much!





2 comments:
You're doing so good getting these pictures every month!!! I'm impressed.
Seeing her pictures though, and how big she's getting...I miss her already. Those chunky-monkey thighs are the best!! Hearing about how much she's growing, I want to hit the pause button. It's so hard living far from family, and missing so much.
I adore that cute girl too! She is just too precious . I cannot believe how much we did with her and she only cried a few time in the 10 days we were together! We love baby Daphne and can't wait to love on her again soon.
Post a Comment