I know, the funny thing is, we never drink Dr. Pepper. Lyndsee always does and Uncle Craig did while they were just here, so I am sure she has heard it from them! :) She OBVIOUSLY knows what Diet Coke is! :)
That's MY girl! My grandma always called me her 'bottle baby' because I had a Dr. Pepper in my hand when she saw me (as a teen). Dr. Pepper and sunflower seeds....that was always my M.O.
I am a WAHM with a beautiful husband, Chris and 3 beautiful girls, Sadie, Lucy, and Daphne! We love to play together, go to parks, the mall, golf, read books together and just plain old being together! I love to have a creative outlet. I am a photographer and LOVE that! I also enjoy scrapbooking, singing and hmmmmm... what else do I do with ALL my spare time...blogging.
6 comments:
That is so funny!! What a silly little girl. I can tell what you guys like more... Dr. Pepper!
Love it.
I know, the funny thing is, we never drink Dr. Pepper. Lyndsee always does and Uncle Craig did while they were just here, so I am sure she has heard it from them! :)
She OBVIOUSLY knows what Diet Coke is! :)
So cute!! Kate calls McDonald's (the fast food restaurant) "old MacDonald's." Makes me smile every time!
That's MY girl! My grandma always called me her 'bottle baby' because I had a Dr. Pepper in my hand when she saw me (as a teen). Dr. Pepper and sunflower seeds....that was always my M.O.
so cute!
Post a Comment