Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And they're OUT...well a majority of them!

I don't know what it is, but Sadie has been the only one of our girls that will sleep in the car! When she was a newborn, she HATED it, but then she warmed up to it I guess. Lucy and Daphne on the other hand, loved it as newborns and then after they are about 6 months they would NEVER sleep in the car. Lucy now has gotten to where she will occasionally fall asleep on long road trips, but Daphne NEVER sleeps in the car! We will be in the car for hours and she just won't fall asleep! This is the end of our road trip back home from Utah, Idaho and then Utah. We have passed St. George, almost to Vegas and Daphne is still awake. At this point, she is drinking/squirting tons of Capri Suns all over her but I don't care because it is keeping her quiet! By the time we got home she was soaked! But we made it!! Phew...

No comments: