Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Marina Park

Okay, so growing up here you don't appreciate the fact that you get to play at a park and enjoy the beautiful ocean right behind you! I always loved playing here when I was little (they didn't have the playground they have now but...) they have this huge pirate boat to play on and a zip line that goes from the top of the boat down to the sand. It was always so much fun. There was like a church group there with a TON of kids when we were here so the kids didn't want to try the zip line (Allie did though, but she had done it before with Mommy and Daddy). Aunt Cyndi couldn't come until this day so she met us here and surprised Mom. Mom screamed and cried (again!) and it was fun! So now we were all together! YEAH!

Tricia and Shane playing!

Sadie had so much fun on this swing because the squishy flooring was so close to it. She saw some kid on it and waited so patiently to have a turn and then she was on it for a LONG time! She was getting pretty tricky!

Mom and Sadie playing on the swings together. They were having SO much fun! Sadie was just belly laughing with Grandma! They were bonking into eachother and Grandma would give her kisses. Too cute!


Aaawwwww! Cousins, Trevor and Sadie. They ran into eachother on the slide and turned it into a cute moment. What cute kids! Ü


Cute girls swinging with a wonderful view of the ocean!

Save the best for last...I LOVE this picture! Sadie was having so much fun with Grandma and you can see it in both of their faces! Too cute! (except for the fact that my hair lady was telling me I need to train Sadie's hair to part on the other side and when I do that it just ends up in her face!) We had a fun time at the beach/park!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Can I just say I love the happieness your caputred in there pictures well, and beauty too. I love the one of me and Shane (he's covering most of me up so I look hot!) and the one of Mom pushing Sadie in the swing is too cute, I almost cried! Oh, and the one of Sadie and Trevor. I NEED these pictures!Fun times.

David Stewart said...

So much fun at the Marina Park! Glad it all worked out for you girls to come be with us.

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so much fun. I wish we had parks here like that. I would love to have a park by the beach. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Tara said...

I just LOVE all your pictures! I'm thinking I should have broke up my post into several "topics" like you and Tricia did, my way was a little confusing, but whatever.
Seriously, that last one is
a-DOR-able!