Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Odds and Ends

Would you believe that I am ALMOST done with posting pictures from our trip! I am so far behind. I have so much to post from being home too! And then Halloween! Hello! I need to get with it! But here are just a few little pictures of just hanging out and having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house! We had fun!

Okay, can I just say I LOVE this picture and I am so jealous...not only for the picture but of the moment! I got Lucy up from her nap and had to do something so Cyndi wanted to cuddle her and Lucy just layed there cheek to cheek with Cyndi for seriously like 15 to 20 minutes! How stinkin cute is that!?!

Grandma playing Duck Duck Goose with the grandkids! They were having so much fun! Grandma was having the sit on the squares in the rug and she said for Shane to sit in "this square." and Shane said, "Grandma, that's a rectangle." What a smarty! It was too cute! (excuse the pigs on the TV, Lucy was SO into the movie "Barbie as the Island Princess" while we were down there. The boys were so patient because seriously that thing was on the tv if we were at the house!)

Trevor joined in on the fun! This picture makes me laugh because Sadie has this smirk on her face while she is sticking her tongue out at Shane! So funny.

4 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsee Bates said...

They are having so much fun with Grandma! I love Lucy's little face with Cyndi. They are too cute!

Heather Guymon said...

Ok so I lied. NOW your girls couldnt get any more cute! LOL Hannah is OBSESSED with that Barbie Island Princess movie. We watch it (no lie) like once or twice a day. We have even gone so far as to have it go a third time. Ugh. I know all the songs by heart! I feel Shane on this one! LOL

Tara said...

I'm jelous of that cute moment/picture Cyndi got with Lucy too! How cute is that?!?!
Love that you got pictures of Duck, Duck, Goose. (The one of Shane is my favorite...great shot.)