Thursday, January 17, 2008

Moments Like This!

...are what we live for right!?! You know, Sadie has always been a constant go-er! She is constantly doing something and has a very short attention span. This weekend I got out stickers, glue, scissors, paper, markers...everything for her to help me make thank you cards. Seriously, it lasted 10 minutes! So now we have to spend more time gathering materials and then cleaning them up than we actually spend using them! She hardly EVER lets herself slow down enough to realize how tired she is. But when she does...this is what we get...and boy, do we LOVE it! What a sweetheart!

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

Those are sweet moments...it's nice that you always document them. They melt your heart

Heather Guymon said...

Definitely can relate to ya on this one. IF Hannah gets still enough, she conks out...she still naps thank goodness but there have been rare occasions where she has fallen asleep on Shane and you better believe we get pictures of it! LOL

Julianne said...

Awww. That is sooo sweet. Those are the moments...

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so adorable! They are so cute sleeping together! Those defiantly are the moments we live for!

Rachel said...

What a doll! It's rare, huh? but so nice!

Tricia said...

I wouldn't know what this is like! Why is it always with Daddy. I'm sure you were busy working away as this happened. This is too sweet. We really did enjoy the Thank you card she sent Trevor. It did cause a fight since Shane didn't get one because he didn't give her a gift. He told me he is going to mail her some "white trash!"

Colleen said...

awwww. that is so incredibly sweet. seriously

Tara said...

What a sweetie! I'm going to have to agree with Tricia that I'm jelous that these moments usually seem to happen with Daddy's. But it's still adorable!!!

Gramma Stewie said...

This picture is worth 1000 words.