Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Monson Family would like to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day! We hope your day is filled with love! And that we all continue to spread that love and carry it with us! You know, that is what everyone wants and needs; is to feel loved! So lets share it more freely and except it willingly as well! I tell Sadie often, that "we just need to love people! Love One Another! There you go! I think I might market that phrase! :) Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Now go give someone a hug and tell them that you love them!

6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

We love you all!!!! HUGS!!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
P.S. I can't see your picture :(

Cyndi said...

CUTE valentines!!! I love it. I agree...we need to share the love!
143 all!!!

Colleen said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Lyndsee Bates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsee Bates said...

Love it! Such a cute idea!!! haha

Tricia said...

Too cute! The Valentines turned out so nice. We love you guys and am glad you had a day filled with LOVE!