Remember a couple of weeks ago with Lucy's first dance class came so many tears!?! Besides the initial few tears from Mommy seperation, she has a BLAST! I took some pictures through the one-way window during her class to show how much fun she is having. I was going between taking pictures and then to Sadie and her friend Evka trying to calm them down and keep the peace! They can get loud and crazy! But here is what I got of Lucy and her cute friend Averee! Lucy is on the very end and Averee is next to her. Here they are doing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.
Here they are doing different "stretches." I think this one they are stretching their cheeks by blowing their cheeks out. (once again, these were taken through a one-way window and is of their reflection in the mirror, so they aren't the best pictures - you can see the reflection of my white shirt in some - but they work!)
Lucy sucking in some air!
Here they are stretching their shoulders! It is so funny to see how hard they concentrate on everything! Like here they are doing the move where you lift your shoulders up and then down but leave your arms hanging. They interprate it as moving their arms up and down...funny how they both bent them though.


They had way too much fun with stretching their arms! They were flapping them ALL OVER the place! They were giggling at eachother too! Too cute!




I LOVE this stretch. Stretching foward and back! Look how cute! I just want to get that belly!


Hilarious, they were supposed to be pointing their toes and kicking it up and they got a little confused! They are concentrating on how to get their feet to do that!

I am so glad dance is a fun experience for her now. It is so cute and they have so much fun dancing around and hopping across the floor. Her favorite is a song called Animal Actions! It was Sadie's favorite too! I am glad they enjoy it - because it is just too stinkin' cute to watch! They are starting to learn their little dances for their recital and it almost makes me cry because it is just too precious! Love you girls!





9 comments:
Such CUTE girls! What fun! Thanks for sharing! (With our 3 boys, I never had a child who could wear tights. My 17-yr-old [Eric] thanks me for not putting him in tights whenever I mention that.) Love the Tu-Tu's! :)
So sweet! I love that last one, "how do I make my feet do that?"
I am crying my eyes out right now!! That is the first time I've seen Averee in dance class. I am so sad that I am teaching while she takes and that I don't get to watch her!!! Those pictures are so precious!!!! I love them and expect to get them SOON!!! I can't wait to show Gabe. Thank you so much for always taking such good care of my girls. Averee loves you so much and always talks about you. I hope Evka and Sadie aren't too crazy for you but I know they are alot of the time!!! We love you guys and can't imagine life without you!
I want a girl so so bad! They are so cute! We are in Colorado and my parents moved to Arizona two years ago, I think. My little sister lives in Santa Barbara though, so we go out there sometimes still. Maybe we can meet up out there someday:)
CUTE! I'm glad she is liking dance now...She looks so cute and happy! I love the pictures. Lucy is adorable in her tutu. I like the belly stretch...that is my favorite!
These are adorable Lanae! You always get the best shots of things. I love the belly pic and Lucy's face!
My personal favorite is the belly stretch. What an adorable little girl!
When we get Allie into dance, you are going to have to tell me where you get your adorable little dance outifts.
Your girls are so cute and I just love "watching" them grow up.
That is too much fun. Sooo sweet!
OH, Lulu is ADORABLE! So many cute expressions...thanks for the editorial on the pictures, that makes it all come alive! Wish I could be there to watch her too. And I just want to tickle that belly in the belly stretch! What a cutie!
Post a Comment