My sister tagged me with this, so here we go!
A- Attached or single: Attached FOREVER
B- Best friend: Christian
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, I LOVE spending the day together as a family and doing something fun with the girls. Then at night it is our date night, so Chris and I get to be a lone and enjoy being together!
E- Essential Item: Wipes! If I am out of wipes while out and about it is a disaster!
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Bears. But they have to be the Harbou brand!
H- Hometown: Ventura, CA
I- Indulgence{s}: Anything sweet! I have a sweet tooth. Also, blogging! :)
J- January or July: July because it is WARM
K- Kids: Two beautiful girls!
L- Life is incomplete without: My cute little family
M- Marriage Date: May 19th, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 3 Beautiful Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: I like both but I love an ORANGE especially if someone else peels it for me!
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate the dark. Chris always has to turn the lights out and walk behind me...sometimes he pushes my buttons and tries to scare me, but then he regrets it because I seriously get scared!
Q- Question to Ask God: How did he make me so wonderful! :)
R- Reason to smile: I have a wonderful family and we are all safe and healthy!
S- Season: I love summer! It is just too fun! Always fun memories!
T- Tag Three: EVERYONE!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I eat MEAT
W- Worst habit: Being impatient
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound! Too much fun! I also hate having to hold still for X-rays, it stresses me out!
Y- Your favorite food: chocolate malted crunch (ice cream), cereal, lasagna, anything from Aloha restaraunt!
Z- Zimbabwe or New Zealand: New Zealand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I almost peed my pants with your question to God! You are too funny. I miss hanging out and having a good laugh with you. Trevor is now by the computer saying, "funny, funnny."
I agree with Trish on the God question you are silly. That was fun to read...thanks for playing!
Post a Comment