Sunday, March 02, 2008

At this moment...

My sister did this and I thought it was hilarious. So I had to do it too! It is amazing how much we can cram into our purses. This is actually my purse on a good day. It was even feeling extra floppy because it isn't completely packed with toys and goodies. But still, I have a ton of junk in there!

So here is the list:

1. 2 rocks (Sadie's collection)

2. Sadie's dollar and 4 "big monies" (quarters)

3. 4 dress up bracelets

4. 5 hair clips/1 bow/1 hair thing (mine)

5. a lid to gerber puffy stars (I haven't gotten these in so long but Lucy wanted them last week when we went to Target)

6. A stupid clickie toy from the Lucky Charms cereal

7. Lucy's furr real piggy's bottle

8. an alligator kazoo

9. 2 cabbage patch figurines from our weekly trip to Burger King after dance. This was last weeks toy.

10. Stinky diaper bags ducky holder - empty, ran out of bags

11. Hand sanitizer

12. infant Tylenol

13. Advil

14. bag of fishies

15. 2 bags of Diego gummies

16. My sunglasses

17. Sadie's Dora Sunglasses

18. My IPod

19. Chris' IPod

20. Emergency key ring attachment with glass break and seat belt cutter, pliers, alarm etc.

21. 5 lip glosses

22. gum

23. 4 single serving juice mixes

24. 1 tootsie roll, 1 smarties

25. wallet

26. cough drops (still recovering)

27. diapers/wipes

28. 2 pens/1 sharpee (from doing stuff for our secret Valentine)/1 aqua doodle pen

29. camera

30. Scentsy Catalog from Lyndsee on Wednesday

31. receipts

32. thank you cards from Lucy's birthday party that have been in my purse for weeks!

33. gift cards for McDonald's (from the girl's stockings) and subway (Christmas white elephant gift - thanks Colleen) Totally forgot about these, they were zipped in my medicine pocket.

Well, there you go! I challenge everyone to do this and see what is in their purse...and share! It's fun to see what ends up in every one's purses! Have a fun day!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Out of control! I can't believe how much stuff was in there. I love all the kid toys in there. You got to love Sadie's rock collection to keep your load heavy!

Jodi said...

You're lucky you don't have back problems lugging around all that stuff. Thanks for sharing your swiss army purse

Cyndi said...

That is so hilarious! You are too fun! Sounds like some good times in that purse!

Gramma Stewie said...

And remind me "how you carry all that" everyday? All I can say, is amazing! (your poor back though) Tricia started something FUN here. I love 'peering in to everybody's purses'. Who's next? Dad has my camera on his business trip, so I can't do it.