They LOVED the airplane ride! I was curious to see how Lucy would do on the rides and she did GREAT!! She was such a big girl and so brave! She hopped right onto all the rides all by herself!
Turn down your volume because I was desperately (with no success) trying to get their attention and it is loud and obnoxious sorry!
She even decided to ride in the car all by herself! I was impressed!
The boat ride was so much fun, especially when you reached your arm in the water and splashed!
Again, sorry about my annoying yelling! Notice Lucy splashing and saying, "Sadie Watch!" So silly!
I was really impressed that Lucy got right on the Ferris wheel! She loved it!

Sadie, Beau and Colton. We tried FOREVER to get them ALL looking! Finally we got it! Yeah!


Riding the carousel!
Lucy and Averee looking on as they wait to ride the pony!
Our little cowgirl...so proud!
This is all I got of Lucy on the pony and then my battery died! Lucy and Averee got to ride at the same time! So fun!
So I didn't get pictures of the fun train ride and the pizza for lunch! We had such a fun time!





5 comments:
That picture of Sadie on the horse is SO stinking cute!!!! I love it!
That was quite the playgroup don't you think!!! We loved it too and we'll for sure have to do it again some time!!!
You guys do such fun things! We wish we could come play. I love how Lucy is splashing and wants her sister to watch her. What a cute girl!
How FUN! Looks like a great party...so cool that you had the entire place to yourself and everyone got to do everything!!! awesome!
What a fun place! Happy birthday to you too! And... I love your new family picture! So fantastic....
Post a Comment