But never ever Jam today! (Do any of you remember that freaky TV version of Alice in Wonderland with the Jaberwalkie? That weird white lady sings that Jam song and then turns into a goat. Crazy! But that song has always stuck with me!) Anyway, we made our Jam yesterday. It was so much fun! And surprisingly easy! We met with some friends over at Angelica's house so the kids played for a while and then helped during the fun parts! It was so much fun! Thanks Angelica for hosting and making it so easy for us all!



We kind of started late because that was when we could all get together so Lucy only lasted for one double batch worth. So Sadie and I finished up at home. But boy did Lucy LOVE the jam! She had her own jar that she was dipping her hand into and then eventually sticking her mouth and tongue into to slurp it up! YUMMY right!?!
It is so yummy though! I am wanting to eat so much of it! Angelica even made some homemade bread so we could taste test our delicious jam! It was so much fun! We will definitely do this again!





9 comments:
you are officially the "coolest" mom! Way to go, you domestic goddess! I'm really impressed!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I am with Lucy too, I could just eat it and eat it up. YUMMY!!!!!!!
Yummy! You'll have to hook a girl up with some! *wink wink*
Go you!
That crazy song stuck with you because you LOVED that show!! I remember you always wanted to watch it and I hated it. :) Lucy is too cute with her own jar. It looks like a super fun day!
I LOVE that CRAZY movie! I think it is cool. What a fun JAM party. It looks DELICIOUS!
Man I want some homemade bread with that strawberry Jam! My dad would make jam like that.
Dad
Is this how you celebrated your birhtday?
I'm making more jam tonight. A few weeks ago I made 4 batches with my preschool class and then made 2 batches at home. We've almost eaten it all and I had to make more while the feeling was still there and the price on berries was right!
Your girls are adorable and your jam looks so pretty. It's a great feeling to see and taste the results of your hard work!
Looks like maybe I should take your dad a jar of my jam! hmmmm
Oh no! That is exactly what just happened to me the other night! Ugh! Which Walmart was it???
Allie liked looking at the pictures of your girls helping make jam.
Looks like it was fun, AND productive! You rock!
Post a Comment