Sadie filled up her sticker chart again so she wanted to go to the
Children's Museum! We took the girls downtown on Saturday (which turned out to be crazy because the march of dimes was going on and they had TONS of roads closed so we had to park far away and walk since we couldn't even get there!) but we had SO much fun! They always switch things up a bit and this time it was about sounds and vibrations. It was cool and the girls had a blast! They LOVE the little kitchen! So we started there. Sadie's pose is hilarious...she is asking me what I would like!


Then off to the music room where they get to dance and play on a stage and see themselves on TV. They spent FOREVER here! They get to pick the song and can play with the lighting over at the sound board. Lucy loved pushing the applause button and seeing the sign light up!


Then we went upstairs for some arts and crafts. They had fun having access to all sorts of supplies!




Lucy LOVED this
pulley thing! You clipped the pig on a parachute on and then pulled the rope until it got to the top and it would
unclip the pig and the pig would parachute down! She did it over and OVER!

Then they played in the construction area, sorting different shaped "nuts and bolts" into their appropriate slots, doing some brick work playing with tractors!

Then they played with the sound stuff. They had this cool huge contraption that you could shoot balls all over and they would hit different things and make different sounds. It was cool. Then there was a slinky piano that would vibrate the different length
Slinky's. Lucy didn't really like to feel the vibrations of this drum.

Sadie loved the phones because when you talked into them, each phone made your voice sound a silly different way.

What about these high-tech head phones!



We played so hard that we worked up quite an appetite! So we walked around the corner to the Spaghetti Warehouse and had a yummy lunch! We were so excited to be able to sit inside the train!

The girls sat on this bench outside and I couldn't pass up the picture. I liked the feel of the wood floors, the brick, and the bench! So I did a vintage look for fun!

9 comments:
What a FUN reward! (lucky Lucy, getting to enjoy all these rewards of Sadie's). Great times for your family to share....
I am in love with the vintage feel photos! They are gorgeous!
What a fun day! That sounds like a such a fun museum. So nice to have a fun day together.
So stinkin' fun! Love the personality and little faces that you captured in lots of them. Looks like a GREAT day, and LOTS of fun!!!
I love your photography. Those vintage pictures are so cute!
That looks like you guys had a blast. I love how they always are chcnging up the stations. Makes it funner. Arts and Crafts are the best!!! We always spend forever up there. Glad Sadie filled up her sticker chart again!!!! Now it's on to Sea World!!!!
awww. That looks like so much fun! I haven't been to that place in forever! Thanks for sharing!
Love it! What a fun family day. I love those last two pics.
It looks like the girls had so much fun! All those pictures are so cute!
What a fun place. I think that it's great you have Sadie earn rewards. We just started doing it with Mckenna. So far she earned a frozen yogurt at Costco...LAME! You've inspired me to take her to the children's museum in Pasadena. It;s about an hour away, but it would be so fun for her. It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment