We went to the children's museum on Saturday (I will post pictures later) and the outside of the museum is this crazy green! I thought it would make for a great background. Lucy wasn't willing to participate, so I got some fun pictures of Sadie and wanted to share.She is so funny! She HAS to wear this hat almost daily! Good thing it is so cute! She is definitely our fashion girl! Sometimes she really puts together cute outfits or accessorizes cute with an outfit I picked, but other times...it is a struggle! But she is getting it better. Like for church this morning she picked out her dress (which, Mom, is the brown stripped one you gave her and Lucy and is her favorite! She wants to wear it every week, so I am sorry to say that I am SO SICK of it! Plus the fact that it is 95 degrees outside and she is wearing a long sleeve, hooded dress that she insists on wearing the hood up!) and put on some mary-jane type shoes with pink decorative socks with doggies on them...hideous! So I told her how it would look better if she didn't wear the socks and how Lucy and I both had our sandals without socks. She thought about it, looked at my feet and then Lucy's and said, "I know, how about I get my sandals on!" YEAH! That's a GREAT idea!
At preschool a while back her teacher was telling me how one day she was wearing a sweater and this hat and it turned out to be a warm day and she refused to take the hat and the sweater off. Heaven forbid, she had a tank top under her sweater and that would show her arm pits! After recess her face was bright red and her teacher was a little concerned so they had the head lady come down and check on her and had her talk to Sadie about taking the hat a sweater off. She finally did! So silly!
Here she is on another HOT day, in her hat! But thankfully she is in a short sleeve shirt and a skirt (which was also given to her by Grandma Stewie and is a favorite!)










8 comments:
That is a crazy color wall! What great pics it gave you though! I think Hannah and I will have some of the same issues as you and Sadie...I am already just learning to let it go. Just let her wear whatever she wants lol. It's so annoying though!!!
I'm in LOVE! I love that green wall! We need to do some serious picture taking when we visit. Sadie is such a cutie. I love her fun personality. We miss her so much!
Sadie is so funny!!! I love the hat and think she is going to get heat stroke this summer because of it :) Love the green wall, lots of fun pictures, very cute!
these pics are so sweet! I love that SADIE "planned" it so well with the hot pink shirt! :) She is so adorable and looks like such a fun spunky girl!
What an INSANE green color for a wall! Seriously, what were they thinking? (Besides that it would be cute for pictures.) hehe.
Looking through your pictures I was thinking: "Oh, in that one, she totally looks like Lanae...she's going through a phase where she looks more like her Momma." But then I got to the last couple, and thought the exact same thing...but with Chris! I MUST be crazy. Either way, she's a doll for sure! I love her fun & silly faces! So much personality!!
That is a BRIGHT GREEN wall!!! But so fun for those pictures! I love how she is into her fashion...that is so cute!
I;m glad to know that some of my shopping ideas have been 'hits' with Sadie! Sorry that she loves the hooded dress for summer too. Anyway you look at it, Sadie looks adorable in this photo shoot with the lime green wall. She has so many cute expressions! Love her!
That green must be her color! She looks so beautiful! I can relate to the whole fashion thing. It's a good and a bad thing...
Post a Comment