Sweet Sadie, thank you so much for working so hard to make me such a beautiful bag! I LOVE it more than you know! You are my sweet little-big girl and I LOVE you all the way to the moon and back!
PS - This has been the look of Lucy lately! Ughhhh! Where did my sweet, precious little girl go!?! I am HOPING it is the fact that she is getting her 2 year molars and all 4 incisors! Please, Please Please! This was because Sadie needed a turn with the camera because SHE wanted to take a picture of ME with her present! :) Too cute! Sadie took this picture as well, I don't know why it is red but I think it makes it even more funny! SO ANGRY!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Mother's Day present!
I LOVE the fact that Sadie now has surprise presents that she gives us from school! It seriously means so much to me! I remember as a kid being so excited about the things I made for Mommy and Daddy! Then as I grew up and saw the things I had made...I thought "ick, how could they have appreciated this thing!" But now as a Mom I SO appreciate them and just adore them and especially the look of pride on their face as they give it to you! So thank you teachers out there that do these projects, us Mommy's and Daddy's LOVE them! (Sorry for the blurry pictures, I didn't realize that Lucy had been playing with the camera and it had finger prints ALL over it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is too cute, a little program!!! Very sweet! Poor Lucy I hope it is her teeth too!!!! If not you are in for it!!!
I love your mother's day gift! What a cute bag you have to tote around.
i totally agree with you, I love all these sweet little kids artsy presents for us! That bag is so cute, and you are SO pretty! Happy Mother's day!
SOO CUTE!!! What a wonderful day...how wonderful to see your cute girl sing you a song and make you a beautiful gift just for you. Sadie is such a sweet little girl.
I love that ANGRY picture of Lucy...it's so funny that it is red
Ha ha poor little Lucy. It's so rough being that little huh! Hard knock life! Hahaha!
Post a Comment