Friday, May 02, 2008

Wishful Thinking!

enchanted

As you know, we L O V E this movie at our house! So as I was making lunch today, the girls requested to listen to the CD. I put it on and they danced around the kitchen. Then Sadie went outside and was singing to the song on the deck. I didn't think much of it until she came back inside and said,

"Mommy, no birdies came in our house!"

8 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so cute!!! I love your new header!!! Very fun!!!

Tricia said...

I wouldn't know, I haven't even seen the movie! Sad life, I know!

Julianne said...

LOL! That is sooo funy!

Cyndi said...

That is too silly! I have always though that too...that I wanted to be a Disney princess so that all of the animals would come and play with me.

David Stewart said...

You must not have any magical birds there is Texas. That is so cute!

Grandpa Stewie

laurdacooj said...

How funny! I love this movie, and Jackson knows it! The other day we went to the pet store, Cannon and I were looking at the puppies and Jackson went in the back and I heard him singing... when I went to see what he was doing, he told me he was trying to sing to the mice to get them to come over to me:) ha ha! Our kids would get along GREAT!

Colleen said...

Sooooo funny!!!

kirsten said...

I can't stop watching that dvd! I love it. Wouldn't it be fun if things were magical like that?