Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope you all have a happy, fun and safe Halloween!

Sadie: Alice in Wonderland
Lucy: The White Rabbit
(Obviously these teeth did not stay in for very long! But both girls thought they were hilarious!)
Mom: (Not pictured and quickly thrown together) Queen of Hearts. I only wore a crown and had a heart attached on my belly - for the baby ;)
Dad: (Not pictured and quickly thrown together) Mad Hatter. I got him a crazy hat and attached a "price tag" to it. Later to realize the hat is too small for Chris' head...too many smarts! ;)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the teeth!

Jennifer said...

You're girls are so sweet. We watched Alice In Wonderland on Saturday too. Next time we come out we'll get together. It was a last minute weekend trip and we really on spent Saturday there. We go there at 10:30pm Friday and left Sunday afternoon. I thought about you too. I knew you would catch on to my park pics :) Take care of that belly and have a great Halloween!

Tricia said...

They both look so cute! Those teeth crack me up!! Have a great Halloween tonight. I wish we could have you over for some chili and donuts!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Your girls are so cute! Are you pregnant? If so a big CONGRATS!
I will have to catch up on your blog on another day. It's a busy day for us! I look forward to catching up with how you have been!

Love,
CASSI

Tara said...

SO CUTE! I'm glad the Alice costume turned out good. (I had a nightmare that the size would be wrong.)
Lucy looks so big in her bunny costume and sitting next to Lucy.

Beautiful girls. Great costumes. And impressive Momma to have taken and posted pictures ON Halloween!

Heather Guymon said...

Ha oh how cute! I absolutely loved Sadie's costume. I saw one other Alice in Wonderland this year walking the streets Halloween night and thought "next year" lol...

Miss Lucy always looks adorable in ANYTHING she wears...I swear I could just kiss those cheeks a million times over and over. How do you get anything done during the day with her walking around constantly? LOL don't ya just wanna grab her up and never let go?

Susanne said...

Those costumes are ADORABLE! I LOVE the white rabbit costume (and the teeth... hilarious!). And Sadie's Alice costume looks perfect with her new hair cut. :-)