Sunday, January 11, 2009

Children's Musuem with Grandma!

We were so lucky to get to benefit from Grandma's Christmas present from Grandpa...a plane ticket out here to see US!!! It has been too long and we have missed playing with family! Sadie and Lucy were so excited to have Grandma Stewie here at OUR house! One of the days she was here, Sadie and her were hanging out and Sadie said, "I am glad you came to OUR house Grandma!" I think she hears of Grandma being at other cousins houses a lot, since they live closer, so she was really excited that she was at OUR HOUSE this time!
We decided to head down town and go to the Children's Museum. It was lots of fun. We all had a blast! They quickly ran to the music/stage room! Sadie always loves the control panel that controls the music, lights, and sound effects.And little Lucy loves the stage! She dances and plays the music while she is focused on herself on the TV screen! She is always hamming things up! I love how she is always getting us to laugh!
Having fun making patterns with the roof tiles! Awww! How could you not love this sweet girl and her fake smiles! She is so sweet and loving! I love her to pieces!
Lucy has always loved squishing me face up and down, so that I make happy or sad faces. I surprised her with this one and of course Grandma took it right during that mili-second! We have so much fun together!
Sadie is ALWAYS talking about this kitchen! She always says, "lets go to that place we went to with the kitchen!" She is so funny! She likes to prepare the food and Lucy likes to sit on the other side with Mommy and wait for the food. Well, Lucy will play for a little bit but then come over with me and "eat."
Lucy was amazed at Mommy's digger skills! I have to admit, this was really difficult to operate! Not good for kids...I could hardly do it! It used lots of muscles and different wheels and nobs.
Sadie driving the bus! They always have the main section change up to a different theme. This time was about buses and motion. There was a ticket booth and the girls instantly came up and asked for tickets for Bolt and popcorn. Ha Ha!
Lucy loved the trains. She was up watching them forever!
Sadie hanging like a bat!
Lucy didn't want us to watch a little YouTube clip that she said was too loud. Funny though, because she loves the clip. Silly girl! Look at that face!
After lots of fun playing, we walked a block over to the Spaghetti Warehouse. It was fun and delicious! It was FREEZING that day, so nice warm food really hit the spot! I love these two pictures and have decided that I love this building! And I am so proud because I took them on my little camera and I suck with my little camera!

We had a blast! Thanks for the fun Grandma!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I've been there with those cute girls!! Looks like you found a new picture spot with the steps and brick- love it! Glad to see fun was had by all while Grandma was there.

Heather Guymon said...

Lanae for you to say you SUCK at taking a picture, whether it's with your big camera, camera phone, or dinky camera is a sin! LOL you have the talent girl...seriously!

ADORABLE pics of the girls. Lucy always makes me smile. She is such a special little spirit to have that talent!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I agree with Heather, TALENT is your cup of tea!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun with Grandma Stewart here, and I love the silly face!!!

Trisha said...

Lanae!! I love your blog! I check on it all the time. I love being able to see pictures of your cute family. I just started blogging...give me your email and I'll send you an invite! Love to one of my oldest friends...Trisha

Tara said...

How fun! Your girls are so dang cute. Love all the fun pictures, and with the narration...I feel like we were ALMOST there with you. We miss you TONS!
Glad you got to have Gramma Stewie at YOUR house!!!

Monson Family said...

TRISHA - Fun! I am excited to see your blog! My email is chrisandlanae@sbcglobal.net I can't wait to see more pictures of you and your sweet family.

Gramma Stewie said...

Ohhhhh, and how much FUN we had! I enjoyed each minute I was there 'at YOUR house'! I am sooo happy I got to come for a visit! Time passes so quickly....The girls are so much FUN! Love you all....
That lasagne was to die for at the Spaghetti Warehouse! You cannot tell how freezing it was outside that day, from the pictures, but it was BITTER COLD!!!!! I miss you guys so much already....how can it not even be a week since I was there? With my return to work, it seems like ions ago (that's how 'fun' work has been) Love you guys!