EVERYTHING.
I was talking to my sister the other day (as she was nagging me to update my blog) and she said she has heard that when you are pregnant with a girl that they can "suck the creativity out of you."
Well, I am just going to go with that! I just can't think of any other reason why I would feel this way. I guess this little girl is going to be SO creative and crafty! She'll be my cleaner, my organizer, my cooker and blogger! Because as of now, those juices are NOT flowing in me!
Here she is making me get bigger and bigger!

Sorry for the arm pit shot, but the flash was reflecting and I didn't want to go up to my bathroom upstairs which has better lighting...not too motivated once again - me not wanting to move since she is my mover! She is always moving! She rolls and twists and kicks! For the most part, I love it! But of course she always picks up when I finally sit to rest or when I lay down to go to sleep. It gets hard when you have two little girls crawling and climbing all over my lap and then one twisting and turning inside! They ALL definitely keep me busy!





10 comments:
You look so stinking cute!! Thanks so much for doing this post for ME! It sounds like your baby will be just like her Auntie Tricia!!! haha. I wish I was there to give you a break. Keep up the great work of growing another beautiful girl. I mean that is hard enough work as it is!!
you are so so cute! Just lay down and have a couch party for a few more months... oh yea, and post more pictures while your at it!!!!
I can totally relate! The creative juices are not flowing at all. Good to know I can blame it on our baby girl. :-) You look so cute, by the way!
I feel the same way...low motivation and creativity but I was just chalking it up to being sick but now I can claim that it is a GIRL. SWEET! Well I guess I will find out in March weather or not my lack of motivation is b/c of sickness or the sex of the baby.
Sounds like you are going to have 3 ACTIVE girls running around before you know it. Love you!
Oh my goodness. Your belly is so cute! I love it. I'm jelous.
Sucks that she's sucking all your cretivity & motivation...you want to be doing EXTRA crafty things to prepare for her. Oh well, having HER is happy enough, so who cares about the extra crafty projects.
My little girl and her little girl...such a cute shot of your belly! I was soooo excited that while I was there I GOT TO FEEL THE BABY KICK AND KICK AND KICK! She really is a mover and a groover for sure! It was amazing to feel her move around so much....and it made me flash back to the past when I was the one feeling that from the inside: this time I got to feel it from the outside...it is amazing either way! Don't be so hard on yourself, your girls keep you hopping, and you deserve (and need) to 'zone' at times. That is the babies way of you getting the rest you NEED! 143, Mom
Girl I think it's just called being pregnant with your THIRD lol. You look so darn cute though. Your belly is PERFECT...I am so jealous. I am starting to realize that I probably wont look pregnant with this stinking baby EITHER because I am so fat already. I just keep gaining weight and I am only 12 weeks...whats up with that????
I love it, you are so cute!!! I think she is going to be all of the above like her big sisters!!Althought I don't think you are lazy, slacking, or not being creative, life still goes on and you're keeping up with it!!!!
well at least you look great! way cute pregnant!
I wish I was that cute pregnant. Short people aren't very flattering when we are pregnant! We get the waddle waddle going on and the baby takes over our ENTIRE body!! (Bet you never thought being a cute pregnant person would be another benefit of being tall, did you?)
Post a Comment