
Lucy has been helping me drop off Sadie at Preschool for 2 years now. Each and every day as we dropped Sadie off, Lucy wanted to stay. Some days even more than Sadie! :) Well, now it is her turn! She could not be more excited about it either!

Each time we went to the store to get school stuff for her, she wasn't really feeling it. I began to wonder how she would do. But she did fall in love with the same lunch box as Sadie, and that was exciting for her to get. She also picked out a spider man folder! She is so funny! She is such a tom-boy sometimes! She loves animals, frogs, lizards, snakes, cars and evidently Spider Man!

Once Sadie went to school, Lucy got really excited to go herself! We went to Target and she picked out her Hello Kitty back pack and was SO excited about it! When Sadie got home Lucy was so excited to show Sadie and Sadie was so excited for her! Their exchange was precious! One of those moments as a Mom you just cherish!

The night before she started school, we went to a Labor Day BBQ with friends. Lucy is so excited to be able to go to school with her friend
Averee! As we were leaving the BBQ we told them we had to go home to get ready for bed because school was tomorrow, Lucy squealed with excitement and grabbed
Averee's hands and began to tell her how fun school will be! Yet another moment that makes my heart smile!

Lucy's teacher is Mrs. Lisa! And they are the Ladybugs! She is already having SO much fun and meeting new little friends. She has always been an independent little girl and she hasn't changed. She has a GREAT imagination, turning a strip of fabric into a snake and imagining what the McDonald's inside
Walmart said, to get to be inside
Walmart. She is hilarious! Her teacher says she is very independent at school too but that she draws kids in without even trying. She is such a sweetheart! I just love her! She has very unique and distinct qualities about her that are just so endearing.

Lucy loves that she gets to go to school! She only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays but she would love to go EVERY day! She LOVES that she now has a back pack for her
cubby at home! She feels so big and responsible as she follows Sadie's lead of putting her lunch box by the sink, folder on the counter and back pack in her
cubby. She is so big!

Her teacher said she LOVED playing with the sorting toys on her first day. Seriously, everything about school is perfect for Lucy! She loves details, organization, scissors, painting, everything! With her personality, I don't worry about her in school at all! I know she will love it and thrive!

Wow, I just can't believe how big she is! She has been the baby for so long and now she is such a big girl! Each day she is growing so big! We just adore our little Lucy and how sweet and loving she is! We are so excited for all the fun she has in store this year at her first year of
pre-school!

8 comments:
What a little cutie! Gavin only goes Tuesday/Thursday, too, and wishes he could go every day. :-)
She is so CUTE! I'm glad she love it so much. She is so big. I know that has to be so fun for her to do what her older sister does...I know I wanted to do everything my sisters were doing but retched age gap kind of prevented that most of the time.
What a beautiful girl! Great pictures. And I'm not surprised that she "draws kids in without even trying"...hello, look who her parents are. j/k
She's getting so big. Loved seeing all these pictures!
Oh, and the Sipderman thing...it cracks me up how her & Allie have such similiar personalities. Allie's the same way...so I relate...too cute.
She looks so big and grown-up with a backpack all ready for school. I love when teachers tell you about your child at school. I love that everyone loves Lucy too because she is such a fun and special little girl!
She is so freaking adorable. Seriously I love Lucy.
Her "I'm soooo excited" picture is THE BOMB! (picture #2) I am so happy for Lulu to go to school! She is such a sweetie, no wonder all the kids love her! So do we! Big girl, Lucy....we LOVE you!
G&G Stewie
SO cute, we love little Lucy and are so glad Averee gets to have a BF who is so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment