Friday, March 05, 2010

Chunks at 9 Months

My goodness. This "little" girl has got some curves! And oh do I LOVE them! We don't have small babies, but Daphne is surpassing them all! Sadie and Lucy were both right around 20 lbs at their 9 month check up. Daphne was 24 1/2! And she keeps getting bigger! She is just barely starting to crawl! I personally think it is because she is just too big. But then she kept getting bigger since she is eating a lot more now but not burning it off! So then it makes it even harder. A vicious cycle! :) But boy is she adorable!
I knew I had to take naked pictures of her soon before it started wearing off. Right before we moved I was shocked as I had to take out her 12-18 month clothes. But seriously, she is already growing out of those! But who knows where her 18-24 month stuff is...somewhere in the storage unit. So she will have to wait a few more weeks! She can't even wear her little BabyLegs because they role right down! :)
At 9 Months she got her first and second tooth. It was so exciting. The girls still tell me with excitement whenever they see her teeth! You can see her little teeth on the bottom in this one. She will take her Natural Cheetos and break them off into her mouth on those two little teeth. It is cute.
She is just such a sweetie! Such a good baby! She is always smiling and is so silly! She sometimes has to yell to get some attention around here with all these crazy kids. She definitely has some lungs!!
I mean lets get real! Look at those chunks! I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Look at that adorable chunky baby! She is soooooo cute!! LOVE all the pictures!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those legs are chunky-baby-licious. Best ones I've ever seen!!! Seriously. So glad you got these pictures to totally document this stage.
What a doll!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I have to ask did she pee during the shoot :) We miss those chunky legs SOO much!!!

Monson Family said...

No she didn't! I was impressed!

Monson Family said...

No she didn't! I was impressed!

Heather Guymon said...

Lanae I LOVE these pics of her. She is so chunky and loveable! I wish Connor were THAT chunky! He is right at 20 pounds and I would LOVE it if he gained a few more haha!