My computer is even more down than it has been so I can't even upload pictures. I have been going crazy! A friend of ours was able to fix it last night and I was able to open photoshop but now it won't even get to my desktop! So he is coming tomorrow! I am so done with this computer. Annoying. We got a huge, I mean HUGE surge protector so this won't happen again! So since I can't post pictures, I stole this from a friends site!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
*Easter Seals - finding jobs for those with "challenges"
*Secretary - at mulitple places
*reading and coding documents for a law firm
*photographer at a photo studio
Four movies I would watch over and over:
*Moulan Rouge
*Life is Beautiful
*Tommy Boy
*Lots of kid movies (I had the hardest time thinking of movies that weren't kid movies because that is all we watch now days!)
Four places I have lived:
*Cedar Park, TX
*Ladera Ranch, CA
*Pleasant Grove, UT
*Las Vegas, NV
Four TV Shows that I watch: (Currently)
*The Office
*Gossip Girl
*Desperate Houswives
*Project Runway (Any and all reality shows!)
Four places I have been:
*Maine
*New York
*Jackson Hole, WY
*Mexico
Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
*Cedar Park friends (playgroup, lunch, etc)
*Mom / Dad
*Chris
*My Sisters
Four of my favorite foods:
*green beans from Salt Grass
*chocolate
*pasta
*bread (good bread)
Four places I would rather be right now:
*at a luxury hotel
*cuddled in bed with Chris
*on a beach
*Disneyland
Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
*being with family
*getting pregnant (not right now!)
*getting more organized (with money, time etc.)
*going swimming again!
Four top books I've read the past year:
*Eat, Pray, Love
*Twilight (and sequels)
*Attractor Factor
*Harry Potter!
Four favorite songs:
*Bubbly
*Teardrops on my guitar
*Fireflies
*All the PBK CD's
Four things you like about yourself:
*my hair
*I am a good friend
*my sense of humor
*my eyelashes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sorry your computer is broken...that is never fun. Hope your friends will be able to fix it (that is very nice of him). I enjoyed your "4 things" list. So are you guys thinking of trying to get pregnant again sometime this year??? or did I read that wrong?
Cyndi-yes, I want a spring baby so that means this summer!
I can confirm the Good friend! FOR SURE! Can't wait to see you prego again :)
Post a Comment