Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet LuLu!

I have to admit, I totally started crying as I gave Lucy her last 2 year old birthday kisses as I was putting her to bed! I am just so honored that I get to be her Mommy! She is so much fun and so sweet and loving. I love how she gives me the biggest, tightest hugs for no reason at all! I love how easily she gets excited over the littlest reason! Her sweet/crazy smile! I love how she backs up into Mommy or Daddy's lap and just plops down without even looking and wants us to read her a book. I love how much she loves and admires her big sister Sadie. Our family would not be complete without our sweet little Lucy! I cannot believe she is 2 years old! Time sure has gone by so fast. I know it won't be long until Daddy is fighting off all her little boyfriends! And her and Sadie are sharing clothes and make-up tips! I am excited for the many more fun memories we have to look forward to! Come down memory lane with me...I had fun looking at all our pictures of our sweet girl and the fun times we have shared. Here are some of the fun memories of Lucy's Birthdays!

On the way home from the hospital.




Her newborn photoshoot...she was so difficult to take pictures of!





Her first Birthday:






Awww, Averee and Lucy! They are such big girls! It is so cute to seem them really enjoy eachother's company now! They really have a BLAST together! They are crazy yet so sweet!



And since I already posted pictures of her party, here are some from today. We went to an indoor play place called Radijazz with some friends. They had such a fun time! We went home for naps. Then off to dance for Sadie. And of course to Burger King after dance for dinner and to play and then feed the goats our left over nuggets and fries! We had such a fun day. Lucy has loved singing Happy Birthday! She kept singing it to Chris though and pointing to him when we sang "happy birthday to YOU" She is so cute!

I kept throwing her into the "lava" of the "volcano" and she would giggle and then reach for me and say "again!" So by the time I threw her and then got my camera, she would be at the "again!" stage!

I am surprised she is smiling on the canoe...she fell head first into it two times and could not get out! It was so sad! At least it is padded.

Thank you Lucy for giving us so many reasons to celebrate! We all love you completely! Happy Birthday LuLu! We love you!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Awwww, how sweet. I know life with Lucy is wonderfu, she is such a sweet girls. I hope you gave her kisses from her FAVORITE Aunt! I'm almost done with all her birthday stuff so she should get a package in the mail soon! Oh, I'm glad she is wearing my FAVORITE vest. We need to go to Narrtjie again. Too cute!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Lulu!!! Looks like a fun day! We love you so much. Your extended family wouldn't be the same without you either!

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! Wow, 2 years!!! Crazy!

Cyndi said...

Happy B'day LUCY! That is fun to look back at some pictures from when she was a baby. That play place you went to looks really fun...what a good birthday. We love you Lulu! (and we love and miss all of the Monsons)

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is SO cute. I love Lucy and am SOOO excited that she has learned to call me Lyndsee instead of agian. That picture of her and Averee is so cute, you need to put that on hello for me. We had fun sharing the day with you guys. We always have so much fun. LOVE YOU LULU!!!!