I love the idea of capturing your kids in their room. Them in their surroundings. This isn't totally that, I got one with Lucy IN it, but would like to get more. I needed to take pictures of her room for my sister so I got these. But I love documenting it. Wouldn't you love to have detailed pictures of your room as a baby!?! I still need to take some of Sadie's room...freak I need to put those crazy bubbles in history! I don't want THOSE forgotten! But in Sadie's room there are Strawberry Shortcake pictures that my sister and I had up in our room! It would be so fun to be able to show her a picture of them in my room! I guess since it is Lucy's birthday, my focus is on her! So here is Lucy and some pictures of her room!
Lucy's room is adorable! I loved it when I was there at Christmas time. I probably have pictures of your room somewhere in the masses of pictures we have here. Maybe one day they will show up. And you are right, YOU MUST DOCUMENT ALL THOSE BUBBLES you HAND PAINTED in Sadie's room. I absolutely LOVE it that you were able to re-frame the Strawberry Shortcake pictures from your childhood and use them for your own daughter's room. It warms my heart. I remember getting those for you girls' room, and Grandpa Beebe put up Strawberry Shortcake wallpaper in your room too. It was the light pink with a small berry pattern...very subtle and nice.
I love those bird houses! where did you get it :) That is a great idea to document what there rooms looks like. I wish I had photos of mine when I was little.....
OMG...Lucy's room turned out AMAZING! I love seeing everything up on the walls...EVERYTHING looks great! Thanks for letting me use pictures of your house. I appreciate it. I will find a way to pay you back for all your generosity! I love you so much!
Ok, I just can't get enough of her room. You did such a good job. It was fun buying a lot of the stuff together when I was out there in June and hanging stuff up. I love the find of the flower hooks. Are all Pier 1 Kids gone? I need to do pictures like that in Trevor's room too, I just love it! Great job and a beautiful talent for decorating!
I am a WAHM with a beautiful husband, Chris and 3 beautiful girls, Sadie, Lucy, and Daphne! We love to play together, go to parks, the mall, golf, read books together and just plain old being together! I love to have a creative outlet. I am a photographer and LOVE that! I also enjoy scrapbooking, singing and hmmmmm... what else do I do with ALL my spare time...blogging.
6 comments:
I just love her room. It's fun to see it all done. Girls rooms are so much fun! I need to do that for my kids too. Thanks for the inspiration.
What a beautiful room! She's going to love that you took nice pictures of her room, and all the different parts of it! Love it.
Lucy's room is adorable! I loved it when I was there at Christmas time. I probably have pictures of your room somewhere in the masses of pictures we have here. Maybe one day they will show up. And you are right, YOU MUST DOCUMENT ALL THOSE BUBBLES you HAND PAINTED in Sadie's room. I absolutely LOVE it that you were able to re-frame the Strawberry Shortcake pictures from your childhood and use them for your own daughter's room. It warms my heart. I remember getting those for you girls' room, and Grandpa Beebe put up Strawberry Shortcake wallpaper in your room too. It was the light pink with a small berry pattern...very subtle and nice.
I love those bird houses! where did you get it :) That is a great idea to document what there rooms looks like. I wish I had photos of mine when I was little.....
OMG...Lucy's room turned out AMAZING! I love seeing everything up on the walls...EVERYTHING looks great! Thanks for letting me use pictures of your house. I appreciate it. I will find a way to pay you back for all your generosity! I love you so much!
Ok, I just can't get enough of her room. You did such a good job. It was fun buying a lot of the stuff together when I was out there in June and hanging stuff up. I love the find of the flower hooks. Are all Pier 1 Kids gone? I need to do pictures like that in Trevor's room too, I just love it! Great job and a beautiful talent for decorating!
Post a Comment