Monday, January 07, 2008

So many sweets, so little time!

We had so much fun making so many different yummy treats for the holidays, gingerbread houses (which we do on Christmas Eve and call them "wigaboo houses" - little elves; Chris' family did this and we are carrying on the tradition! Mommy made like 15 batches of toffee! We of course made cookies for Santa as well. Lots of fun and lots of messes!
Okay, so it isn't the prettiest gingerbread house ever but being Christmas Eve we were so tired from a long day of work and we knew we had so much more work to do...so let's do it but do it fast! Right!?!










6 comments:

Cyndi said...

That looks like fun times!!!! It's hard not living close to each other, it makes me sad that I can't see your cute girls very often. But I am so glad we have blogs to keeps us better updated! We love you all and miss you tons!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so fun. what a great tradition. I love Sadie's tounge hanging out, she is so silly!

Tara said...

i've been a lazy commenter lately...but trying to do better.
your pictures are fun. i love the one with chris head-2-head with lucy...i love that it's just a little sweet side-moment in the picture of what you guys are doing! i think it's fun that you guys are doing this every year on christmas eve. fun, fun, fun! love you guys!!

Tricia said...

I love all the Christmas baking. Damon is in love with the toffee. He couldn't believe I made it! I love how Lucy looks pissed in one of the pictures. Fun girls.

Tricia said...

Oh wait, I forgot to give you a hard time about that scooby doo shirt, how old is that? High school?

Gramma Stewie said...

I'm GLAD I got to be there too! We had FUN putting those candies onto the wigaboo house, didn't we? We did so many wonderful things with the girls during the holidays....making cookies, crafts, etc.