Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Popcorn!


Sadie and Lucy have been LOVING to pop popcorn in the old air popper! I made caramel corn over the holidays and ever since they get so excited to do it! They love watching it pop and it is really fun when one pops when it is in the bowl and it shoots around all crazy! It is so much fun! But then they don't eat too much of it and it is left for me to eat! GREAT! It's all about the fun times and the cutest giggles and squeals!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Jack and I love popcorn too! I am so impressed that you have an air popper. Pop corn really is best from a pop corn machine.

Colleen said...

I don't even think we own an air popper! I might just have to pick one up the next time i'm at the store. The girls love popcorn, so they'd probably love this! Your girls are so freaken adorable!

laurdacooj said...

That is our favorite thing! We got one of those last year, and it is the most used appliance in our home! Your girls are so dang cute! We are living in Colorado and love it. Is your family still in Ventura? Where are your sisters?

Cyndi said...

So cute! I love the old air popper...so fun! I remember loving those things as a kid. fun pic

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is cute, we don't even own an old school pocorn popper! Maybe we'll just have to get one!

Tricia said...

Too fun! I haven't done that with the boys. I let Julie borrow mine and she hasn't given it back! For Christmas I tried to give her one as a joke but never could find one! If anyone finds one, let me know! Good old KMArt doesn't have them anymore- that is where I think I got the one you have so you could make that yummy popcorn!

Tara said...

You are so old school...an air popper! Fun idea to do that with the girls! Seriously, they are SO CUTE!
PS-Sadie's hat is adorable!

Gramma Stewie said...

I remember at Christmas time when you brought out the air popper, and some kernels just bounced out of the bowl and up into the air....and the girls squealed with delight! Oh, the little things.....Kids make EVERYTHING FUN! Cute picture....