Lucy's like, "watch out!"

"Sucka!"

We kept one of the swings as low as it can go and it is so perfect for Lucy!



Snaggle Tooth! Gotta love it!

Lucy looks so grown up and big in this picture! Just two sisters swinging! Not a big girl and a baby! Crazy!

I don't know what this was about. Either she is hiding from the camera (which she usually doesn't do) or I think she was trying to be tricky, going down with her eyes closed. She sat perched here for a little bit and then slid down with her eyes covered. Silly.
Whewww, she made it!
More tackling! You think we had two boys sometimes! They love to wrestle around with eachother...but a girl version of wrestling! They just kind of roll around together and on top of eachother.
Lucy is mastering the trampoline a litte more. She's really got the jumping down.
Trying to do a flip like Sadie. (Sadie's "flips" are jumping and then a summer-sault)






10 comments:
We are loving 9 a.m. church too. It's so nice after 5 years of 1 p.m! The girls looks so cute and I love seeing them have fun together. Love must be in the air because Shane didn't want Trevor to take a nap today too and usually that is not the case!
WHAT ADORABLE pictures, Lanae! Everyday FUN in the backyard. What adorable little dresses the girls are wearing (Lanae, knows....I gave them to the girls for Christmas). But I have to admit, as cute as I thought they were at GAP, they are 10 times cuter seeing them ON SADIE AND LUCY! What a fun afternoon, and good way to wear them out for a nap too. I love the picture of Lucy climbing up the ladder and you can see her little legs and diaper clad bottom (cover, of course with the brown pantie of the dress). So cute...her leggings and all. Glad it was such a beautiful day today.
OH and, "That love in the air" is the influence of Sunday meetings on those sweet little spirits...keeps them in the best frame of mind too.
I thought I WOULD NEVER HEAR YOU GIRLS SAY YOU LOVE 9am CHURCH MEETINGS....after so many years of complaining about "9am church??? They should NEVER have 9am church". I guess it is a matter of perspective. And as a Mom, it certainly IS the better time for church meetings...get home in time for lunch and naps. I personally LOVE 11 am church! For me, that is the perfect time for church....sleep in, read the paper, have breakfast, and get ready for church. Luckily we still have it...11 am meeting time. YIPPEE!!!
Ugh, let's not talk about church times. I DO have the 1pm, and it's rockin' us! Only about 1/2 the sunbeams attend class because they are always falling asleep!
Your girls are a-DOR-able! I just love them. These pictures are perfect. Just capturing THEM having fun TOGETHER! I love it.
So cute Lanae! Love Lucy's leggings. I had some on Hannah, to go with her Valentine outfit, and she did not like them!!! UGH!
SO FUN! They look so cute in their matching outfits (good find mom) Those are cute pictures...it is nice to have an entire Sunday afternoon to be together as a family. Craig and I have 9am Church too and although we have a hard time waking up we love having the afternoon together. Looks like you guys have the funnest backyard around! Lucky girls!
They look like they were having a blast!!!! We had lots of fun today playing, Evka wanted to go back to Sadie's house after dropping off our secret Valentine gift, She was sad.
Man, your girls are CUTE! We are still adjusting to 1pm - 4pm church! Jeffrey keeps trying to lay down on the bench during Sacrament Meeting. You would think after 6 weeks, we'd be used to it. Thanks for sharing your photos! They make us smile!
Love,
The Slaugh Family
Isn't it fun when they actually start really playing together! I love the second picture, the looks on both faces is priceless!
how fun to see your cute girls playing together. They are so adorable. Isn't it so nice when your kids play nicely? I love that!!! oh and I have to give your cute mom snaps on the dresses, they are to cute.
Wow - Lucy is catching up to Sadie! lots of cute pictures. Fun one of mom on the way back from sea world!
Dad
Post a Comment