We made lasagna last night and we had so much fun! The girls loved piling on all the different layers. They loved squishing the lasagna noodle into all the layers and of course they LOVED "sprinkling" the cheese! Lucy's idea of sprinkling was to chuck the cheese! It was SUCH a mess but they had so much fun! They loved eatting it too! I swear they ate more of the lasagna before it was cooked than they actually did once we cooked it and were having dinner. Silly girls! I thought I would share our "beautiful" creation. Good thing it was just for our family because there were many little fingers that picked through it. The lasagna turned out really good! Thanks to Tricia...I used your recipe in that elementary school cook book and then I used the Garlic, Garlic from your Tastefully Simple party. Delicious!


Sadie wanted to take pictures of the lasagna too and then wanted to take pictures of eachother. So I took this of her.
And since there are never pictures of me...here is what she took of me. It was so funny because she told me how to smile (making my eyes a little wider) she kept saying, "go like this" and her face was behind the camera so I couldn't really see. Then she told me to tilt my head to the side, so I did and then she told me to tilt it to the other side, so I did. Then she told me to just keep tilting it back and forth! Finally she took it after about 6 tilts on both sides. It was hilarious!
5 comments:
So funny, I love her "directing" you how to smile! You are nice to let them help and make a big mess! Ellie was so excited to see Sadie at the gym this morning! As we were leaving Sadie says "bye Ellie, I gotta go up to my house and take care of my babies" and she starts climbing up the tree house! How fun!
You are so nice. :) I have a hard time letting my kids help too much. I'm doing better, though! This is a good idea to have them help with lasagna.
Yummy, it looks so fun and such a big mess. The more the mess the more fun so that is great! I haven't gotten my Tastefully Simple stuff so I hope it comes soon. I'll have to look for that recipe. Lasagna is something I just add a little here and a little there. Have fun eating all those left overs!
That is so funny! Cheese throwing is always the funnest! Lucy looks like she had tons of fun, and your picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Good job Sadie!
That looks like so much fun! I love the story of Sadie taking your picture...that is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing your fun times with us!
Post a Comment