
Here Sadie is laughing because she just dumped cold water on Lucy's back! Hence, Lucy's reaction!
Here is what Lucy thinks about that!
And Sadie's reaction:






Ohhh, poor Lucy! She doesn't even see it coming!



After bath the girls have to be wrapped in their towels and then they run down the hall and into Sadie's room. They ditch the towels and jump on Sadie's bed to try to get away from Mommy and Daddy getting them in their jammies! This picture makes me laugh because this night they shut the door, so I sneaked the door open and got this look of surprise! Fun!

This was actually taken before the bath so she is still in her clothes and not jammies. But we always read books together after they get in their jammies. They both LOVE sitting on Mommy and Daddy's laps and reading books together! Sadie has loved to "read" books to us lately. With preschool, she LOVES playing the teacher role. Too cute! We all love bath time and then story time after. It is such a fun time that we all get to be together! And then, Mommy and Daddy get some quiet time, so that is always nice!






11 comments:
What a great idea, she is a crazy girl. Poor Lucy, did she ever get the chance to get Sadie back? Looks like them had fun with it though.
You are SUCH a fun Mom! I don't think I would have let Allie have a cold bath because "who wants a COLD bath?" But those pictures are priceless! Sadies face! All proud of her teasing poor Lucy. The goggles are hilarous. Looks like you had a really fun time...and it was just bath time...GREAT!
LOVE the idea of simply changing up something small in our daily routine.
Your girls are adorable, and your pictures are great!
how funny, a cold bath? Kids are so unpredictable--I love it. I remember wanting a cold bath as a kid, my logic was that it would be like swimming:)
how funny, a cold bath? Kids are so unpredictable--I love it. I remember wanting a cold bath as a kid, my logic was that it would be like swimming:)
Silly girls - a cold bath! I would have thought it would have lasted for 1 minute.
Dad
Oh I know right! I just died laughing when I saw that video too ha ha ha! The last one reminds me of the Wilkinsons of course because there were so many.
I can't believe your two wanted to take a cold bath! Hannah gets cold SO easily ha ha! That is so funny. You always get such great pictures of things like that, I love seeing them!
What fun! Love the goggles! I'll bet their warm beds felt so good that night! Really fun pictures!
What silly girls! That is so funny that they took a COLD bath. Those are such fun pictures and memories. You guys have such a fun family! I wish we could hang out more!!!! We miss you all tons! 143
How fun, what crazy girls! Lucy looks so grown up with her long hair! I love documenting daily routines even if they are changed into a crazy one! I don't think my boys would have lasted!
you have the coolest girls, and they have the funnest mom! Why do you live so far away?? We want to come play with you guys!!
Splish, Splash, I was takin' a bath....BURRRRRRRRR, yeah that cup of water over the head would take your breath away....Lucy was a good sport. I guess she thought if Sadie thought it was fun, then "it WAS fun"....no matter how cold she was. Yes, it does seem like 'swimming' when the bath is cold...such an adventure! You are a FUN Mom...and a good sport...so what can it hurt? (nothing, huh) I'm glad they got to experience it.
Post a Comment