Friday, March 07, 2008

Effects of the media!

apple bottom jeans
Okay, I will explain...I have a funny story. (This will only make sense to those of you that listen to top 20-ish music. So you know that song Low by I think it is Flo Rida (nice, I know) there is that part that says, "she has apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur...") anyway...

The other day we were going to Target and as I was getting Sadie out of the car she says to me, "Mommy, I want some apple bottom jeans." I tried not to laugh and was just like, "really?" I had to call Chris because he always sings that song, especially when I wear my Uggs ("boots with the fur") . He loved it and thought it was hilarious! She is so funny! I don't think she will be getting those not just anytime soon, but ever!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

That is too funny! I will never forget her singing "dancing up on that poll!" I think you need to get her some. Oh, nice pictures. Chris took those of you, right?

Tara said...

I'm lovin' those hooker-red stilettos!
She's too much. I thought it was hilarious when she was singing "Sexy Back."
PS-Tricia, you crack me up!

Cyndi said...

How FUNNY! She is too freakin' cute. She says the silliest things ever! Remember when she was at my house and saw the picture of Craig and I at the bowling ally and she said "Craig has big balls!" I always think of that when I see the picture.

Lyndsee Bates said...

Come on why not!!! They are hot!!! You need to get some for yourself to wear for Chirs!!! That is too funny!!

Gramma Stewie said...

silly girls....those kids are absorbing it all, aren't they? Funny! (of course I don't know the song) But the story is still cute.

Heather Guymon said...

Lanae that is hysterical! Hannah is addicted to that song! She laughs at me everytime it comes on because I make fun of it by singing it in a country sounding accent...yeah silly but hey it makes her laugh...anyways so she walks around singing that song too!! SO funny!