Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope you have all enjoyed your Easter! We have had a fun one for sure! We did enjoy our very OWN Easter egg hunt which I will post pictures of later. I just wanted to get a few of us all ready for church. Boy was it a feat to get ready for 9:00am church and do all our Easter fun! Notice Lucy already has red slobber down her dress! Nice! That's part of the fun. They had so much fun finding their baskets. We had some little presents set out from Mom and Dad so Lucy was just exited about those things. Then Sadie found their baskets and they both started going throw all their goodies! They were excited to get their own lipsticks in their golden egg! Then it was time to hurry and down some cereal and lets go! We just got everyone all dressed before we even went downstairs. Because Chris and I were getting ready and Sadie came into our room so she was excited to put on her new Easter outfit. So hey, whatever works! Anyway, here is US!

7 comments:

Julianne said...

You all look so pretty! We had those same little white shrugs. :) I'm glad the girls had so much fun this morning!

Lyndsee Bates said...

You guys looked so cute today!!! I love their hats, and darling purses. I bet you are happy you didn't break out last years dresses huh :)!!! We didn't attempt doing our baskets before 9:00 so we had our fun after naps. Can't wait to hear about the Easter Egg Hunt!

laurdacooj said...

You girls and hubby are so cute and all matching in yellow! I love your girls hats!!! Too cute! Jackson was up at 5 am asking to go find his basket...we told him to go back to bed...he proceeded to do this every 15 minutes until we gave up at 6:30 and went on our little hunt!:) Happy Easter!

Heather Guymon said...

So cute Lanae!!!

kirsten said...

Wow! You guys look GREAT, especially for early church! What lovely Easter pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated on your cute family! We love you all!

Cyndi said...

Ok first I have to say "Lanae YOU look GORGEOUS!!!" And your girls look so cute too. What a nice easter MORNING.

Tara said...

Aww man, I wish one of us had been visiting you to take a FAMILY picture of all of you guys in your matching clothes! How cute would that have been? EVERYONE looks amazing! (& your hair is getting so long!)