Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our OWN Egg Hunt!

When we got home from church Sadie said, "Let's put on our pajamas!" At first I thought it was kind of funny for her to request that, but then I realized that was what Chris and I did every Sunday after church. Funny that she caught on to that! So Lucy had a nap and the rest of us just hung out for a while in our jammies of course. Then after her nap I went out and hid the Easter eggs. Sadie was coming up with so many excuses to come outside or watch me through the window! Silly girl! They had a blast and boy did the Easter Bunny overload them with candy. They still haven't really even touched it, so I bagged it all up and put it in the candy cupboard and they haven't even noticed. I think it was because right after their hunt we opened everything up and then we just put all their candy in a huge ziploc with their name on it. So I think with it not being in the fun basket it wasn't as appealing. Because with Sadie's "pumpkin bag" she requested that thing for ages! Even well after it was gone she remembered it and requested it. Silly! So I'll have to remember the whole plastic bag thing again! Anyway, they had so much fun and really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of their exploring!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

So cute! I love that you all put on your PJ's after church...so fun. Looks like an exciting easter egg hunt

kirsten said...

You know we love eggs! Looks like you had a fun Easter egg hunt! Your girls are at such fun ages! Enjoy it! It goes by way too quickly!

Colleen said...

how fun!! I love that Sadie caught onto the whole jammies thing.

laurdacooj said...

You guys are so cute! Your girls are adorable! You are such a great photographer! I always love looking at your pictures and all the angles! You are fantastic! Plus, your home is beautiful!!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Looks like you had some fun. I love Lucy's expressions she is one cute girl!!! That is funny about the jammies, I love wearing mine all day!!

Tara said...

I'm glad you guys had your OWN egg hunt. I felt bad for them after reading about the community one you went to...parents should explain to their older kids to hold back some! Looks like they had a blast at your house this Easter!!! Wish we could have enjoyed it together!

Gramma Stewie said...

Sweet girls, sweet times, sweet memories....just wish we could have been a part of them too. We MISSED you guys!!!! Why does TX have to be so far away?