I'm just impressed that you thought to go get your camera...I would have been sucked into the cute moment, and totally forgotten. GREAT JOB. Looks like she understands "the process" and will be the one receiving those cute hugs soon. (How is she getting so big?) Hey, for those of us that don't get to "talk" to her that often, how about a vocab update?
Lucy is the sweet little mommy here. She will be following suit soon, I'm sure. Sounds like she's got it down! Wow, what will that be like, Lanae: NO DIAPERS!?!?!?!? You won't know what to do with yourself! Enjoy it while you can...when the time comes.
this is so dang cute...you are such a smart mom too, to think of helping her with Lu Lu the Lamb! Way to go! How old is Lucy? I'm very impressed- always afraid of potty-training...
I am a WAHM with a beautiful husband, Chris and 3 beautiful girls, Sadie, Lucy, and Daphne! We love to play together, go to parks, the mall, golf, read books together and just plain old being together! I love to have a creative outlet. I am a photographer and LOVE that! I also enjoy scrapbooking, singing and hmmmmm... what else do I do with ALL my spare time...blogging.
7 comments:
Good job Lu Lu the Lamb! You have such a great mommy to teach you!!! Lucy is so cute, she'll be potty trained before you know it!!!!
I'm just impressed that you thought to go get your camera...I would have been sucked into the cute moment, and totally forgotten. GREAT JOB.
Looks like she understands "the process" and will be the one receiving those cute hugs soon. (How is she getting so big?)
Hey, for those of us that don't get to "talk" to her that often, how about a vocab update?
How cute! What a good mommy to teach Lulu! She looks so cute and grown up. I love the hug pictures what a sweetie!
Lucy is the sweet little mommy here. She will be following suit soon, I'm sure. Sounds like she's got it down! Wow, what will that be like, Lanae: NO DIAPERS!?!?!?!? You won't know what to do with yourself! Enjoy it while you can...when the time comes.
Too CUTE! Fun that you captured the moment...and each step! She is so precious!
That is so stinken cute. What a great helper!
this is so dang cute...you are such a smart mom too, to think of helping her with Lu Lu the Lamb! Way to go! How old is Lucy? I'm very impressed- always afraid of potty-training...
Post a Comment