Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty Eggs and Pretty Girls!

We had so much fun dyeing Easter eggs on Saturday. My only mistake was that I mopped the floors just before! Needless to say that clean look did not last! Lucy had so much fun cracking the eggs and just chucking the eggs in the cups. She succeeded in tipping the blue cup over which spilled down the front of her and onto the chair and of course the floor! Sadie really enjoyed dyeing the eggs and was very good at it! She concentrated so hard and was very meticulous with it! We all had so much fun!

6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so fun, that doesn't surprise me about Lucy spilling the blue cup down the front of her, she is always doing that with her chocolate milk. Silly girl! Looks like the girls had a good time, the eggs look really good too. What are you going to do with all of them? Egg salad....yuck..not my favorite....heehee.

Monson Family said...

WHAT!!!?????? I LOVE egg salad! My favorite sandwhich is an egg salad sandwhich!!!! Send your hard boiled eggs over to us if you don't want them. We have already gone through one 18 pack! :) You are so funny!

Moose and Family said...

I Love the girls' aprons!! Did you make those? Happy Easter!!

Cyndi said...

How fun...I hope the blue didn't stain things too badly...but the picture of Lucy with her blue hands is the cutest!

Tara said...

I canNOT keep up with you and all your posts lately! You are a posting queen.
That one of Sadie with the huge grin TOTALLY reminds me of lots of pictures I have of you!
And those aprons are adorable! Did YOU make them? (Love the colors.)

Monson Family said...

Yes, I made them as party favors for Sadie's party last year. They are the best and so easy to make! You just take a dish towel and fold over the top two corners and sew and then run a ribbon through so it loops around their head and ties in the back! So easy!