Friday, April 04, 2008

Dentist


Today was Sadie's first trip to the Dentist! We have a friend in the ward that is a Dentist so we all went in to see him to get our teeth cleaned and polished (Lucy didn't see the Dentist but just stayed in the toy room and played)! Sadie did SO good and the Hygienist was SO WONDERFUL with her! Sadie even went in the room all by herself while I was in the next room! She was so cute! She was so excited to get a new Ariel toothbrush! We haven't done much flossing with her but she got a cool dinosaur flosser that she was SO excited about! When we got home she had to brush her teeth with her new toothbrush and paste and then user her dinosaur flosser! We'll have to get some of those! Let me say that they had the coolest prizes in the treasure box! She picked out a purple fuzzy journal with a purple fuzzy pen! Okay, my prizes as a kid were not nearly as cool as that! She liked all the different water squirters and suckers and air blower tools! Too fun! She climbed right up in the chair and got to watch Dora! She was such a big girl! I am so proud of her! She didn't want to do the fluoride but that is understandable! I HATED doing that as a kid! YUCK! Good job Sadie! You are such a big girl! We love you!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

She looks so proud! What a cutie. I'm glad she was excited to try out the new dental supplies. The last floride treatment I remember was with you and they did us together (BIG mistake) and we were laughing so hard and drooling so bad!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so fun, she looks very excited to be there. I wish my toys were that cool. Glad she enjoyed it and hopefully she wont dread it like I do. Good job at finally going to get your teeth cleaned Lanae!! :)

Gramma Stewie said...

What a BIG GIRL for sur. How cute she looks...and proud. I can't believe how she went in a room by herself and did so well. Amazing! Nice you found such a good dentist (with a GREAT treasure chest).

Tara said...

Now I feel bad that I never took a picture the first time Allie had a dentist appointment. (What a difference a blog makes.)
She is so cute! I love her hair like that! I'm impressed that she let you leave the room! What a big girl.
Here's to flossing!

Cyndi said...

Wow she is such a big girls! That is good that she enjoyed flossing and doing all the dentist stuff. Hopefully the fun prizes will keep her liking it.

laurdacooj said...

way to go Sadie! That is awesome that she went in the room all by herself! Way to go!
I'm completely jealous of you and your 80 degree weather right about now! I have major spring fever, its snowing again today and supposed to the rest of the week! ey-yi-yi!!!