Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Times!

We went to the gym yesterday to work out and we pulled up and it was crazy...cars EVERYWHERE! I totally forgot they were having some Healthy Kid festival thing! So since I get to workout more than Chris I stayed with the girls and he went in a worked out. They had so much fun stuff there! Jumping things, slides, fair type games and prizes! The girls had so much fun! Too bad I forgot my camera! I was surprised at how much Lucy really enjoyed it and wanted to do EVERYTHING!!!! Even the big huge blow up slides she climbed up all by herself and went down! She LOVED it and was having so much fun with the fair games! They walked away with tons of prizes! Then when we had done everything at least once, I took them inside so I could get a little bit of a workout. Then when we were done we realized that the gymnastics gym was open for free play!!! Boy were the girls excited!!! It is right across the hall from the little day care and so they stand on the bench and look in the window at it EVERY TIME we are there! They love to watch and see all the cool stuff that goes on in there! I know, I need to sign them up for classes! Anyway, they had a BLAST!!!! Lucy did NOT want to leave but by this time it was about 1:30 and no lunch for any of us! It was an unexpected extra fun activity!
So Chris was coloring with the girls today after church and as I was cleaning up later I found this and it brought a smile to my face!
It looks like someone is ready for a vacation! We have not been to the cabin since before Sadie was 1! So we are in need! And it is obvious that Chris really is in need! He works so hard and barely gives himself breaks! I am so proud of him and how responsible he is! I know I would take a few "sick" days here and there just to sleep or something, but he NEVER does! He won't even take a sick day when he is sick! He is the best employee ever! We are so appreciative to him for all his efforts to provide us with the things we need! And to top it all off, he is the BEST husband and Daddy ever!!! Thanks Chris for all the fun times!!! We love you!

3 comments:

kirsten said...

You can add to that list of Chris's qualities: BEST BROTHER!
We should try to plan a trip to meet at the cabin near the beginning of August this summer. Eric will be at EFY in Provo from July 28 - August 2. Thanks for sharing the fun time you had at the unexpected activity at the gym!

Tricia said...

We love Uncle Bronco AKA Chris too! He is quite the artist. We miss you guys and wish we were all closer to have daily adventures together.

Gramma Stewie said...

Yes, his picture screams "I want to go to the cabin" if only sabimily (sp?). We think Chris is a great son-in-law also! (our daughters all chose wisely...we got 4 out of 4: GREAT S-I-L's)

PS Chris' artistic skills exceed mine! "I can feel it" (the vibe of the drawing)